- User Since
- Oct 4 2018, 6:27 PM (36 w, 2 d)
I think plasma-sddm.conf is a better filename.
Ping, would be very nice to have this on X11.
Fri, Jun 14
Thu, Jun 13
I think a KCollapsibleGroupBox would fit here: http://blog.davidedmundson.co.uk/blog/my-new-widget-in-frameworks/
Tue, Jun 11
Sat, Jun 8
Tue, Jun 4
Mon, Jun 3
I'd add a video quickly showing all the improved settings appeatance pages.
Changed onClicked to onPressedChanged
Sun, Jun 2
Sat, Jun 1
Fri, May 31
Change MenuItem too
Thu, May 30
@mart Can I land this?
Tue, May 28
Mon, May 27
It looks like it is just narrower: https://github.com/googlefonts/noto-fonts/issues/1056
I'm not sold on this. "Display" fonts typically have spacing and metrics optimized for large sizes and use cases like signage. The FAQ entry quoted in the task you linked talks about Noto Sans UI. I'd like some more solid documentation on how Display relates to this "UI" cut or something from upstream.
- Arch: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/noto-fonts/files/
- Ubuntu: https://packages.ubuntu.com/disco/all/fonts-noto-core/filelist
- Debian: https://packages.debian.org/buster/all/fonts-noto-core/filelist
- OpenSUSE: https://software.opensuse.org/package/noto-sans-display-fonts
- Fedora: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/google-noto-sans-display-fonts
Also update KRDB
Remove unneeded parent property
Remove workaround and put tooltip into property
Sun, May 26
Sat, May 25
The main header with the wallpaper and title doesn't exactly look like on kontact.kde.org, it also misses some top padding. Other than that it looks great!
May 17 2019
The open inline comments.
May 15 2019
May 10 2019
May 9 2019