- User Since
- Aug 15 2018, 7:18 AM (40 w, 5 d)
Fri, May 24
So I have a light widget color scheme, but I want to be using a dark Plasma theme. My color scheme is a bit funky and when I use Breeze Dark it doesn't respect my colors. So this is a good solution, +1 for the idea.
Tue, May 21
use mart's solution
It would be really cool if we could have some icon that would signalize that a particular desktop theme is color-scheme aware.
Mon, May 20
Sun, May 19
Sat, May 18
Fri, May 17
Wed, May 15
+1 from a visual POV
You were too quick for me but just wanted to say: nice!
Tue, May 14
Sat, May 11
- change easing type from InOutQuad to InOutQuart to improve behavior when clicked fast
- shorten the animation for the same reason
Thu, May 9
- use Kirigami.Theme for color, remove syspal
- replace ListView Item with Control and have it be the delegate
- replace Text with Label and have it be ListView's contentItem
Wed, May 8
Everything looks good to me now!
- add space after comment slashes
- add punctuation in the comments for the added function
Hmm I can't set the number of columns anymore when in vertical position.
remove some hack I was working on for scrollbar color
write a function for text and icon colors so as to not duplicate code everywhere
@mart does this look good to you? As you're the author I wouldn't want to merge without your approval.
Here's what I'm trying to avoid:
So I looked up Google's documentation and it turns out sliders do have to be mirrored:
fix handle behavior for right to left layouts
Tue, May 7
I'm going to look into the different easing curves a bit more because I sometimes see the semi-scaled circle if clicking too fast.
- remove ID
- height = width
- use and animate scale instead of height & width
Mon, May 6
Kirigami.Theme.viewBackgroundColor is deprecated so set the colorSet to Theme.View instead
Sun, May 5
use Math.floor instead of Math.round
I get what you're saying but that's just how the applet is designed. It's preconfigured SVG backgrounds (you can find them in /usr/share/plasma/desktoptheme/default/widgets/notes.svgz). I'm not really introducing any hardcoding that isn't already there. See the hardcoding of text color:
Sat, May 4
move accessibleName back into ToolButton, but still refer to the Tooltip's text
move accessibleName into tooltip and refer to the tooltip's text