- User Since
- Apr 15 2015, 5:09 PM (253 w, 3 d)
Thu, Feb 20
i also wonder if the normal "toolbar2 element already existing can be used..
- this toparea will need to "overflow" its parent for the exact distance needed to perfectly fuse with the background, and has to work with both dialogs and widgets-on-desktop (so we're kinda assuming those 2 backgrounds have the exact same shape) for this reason also fallback should be disabled and be used only in themes that directly provide it.
- we need 2 margins here: how much we want to overflow, which i would say should be the actual framesvg margins, so one doesn't have to *ever* access the dialog instance or the applet background, and the margins we want to actually use as padding for its contents. we can decide either to put both as hints in the svg, or to use units.smallspacing as padding for the contents and be happy with it
- i would provide one single svg with top and bottom areas so one can use something like that as a footer as well (and probably a frame that has nothing rounded)
- if you have a top panel the top won't be rounded, we need a way to know this.. perhaps with plasmoid.location... not sure yet
especially Vera, Flow light, Milky way and Kay are gooorgeous
since there are many good wallpapers there, iff, those will be the ones used in the new releases i retire my reservation of changing it every release.
Wed, Feb 19
- bigger in edit mode
demo of adding 2 spacers and centering mode
- put the second spacer at the beginning
- use a binding
- use twinlayouts only when both are expanding
- remove extra check for squareness
- fix button display property
- add a test for tabbar
is fine. is already used by other kcms.
Tue, Feb 18
- add an icon
Implementation-wise could make sense for the implementation be in the panel itself, tough it may be difficult to control from the external panel configuration tool
latest version, plasmacontrols 2 and 3 one beside the other
- some quirks to make it more similar to pc2
Mon, Feb 17
Fri, Feb 14
- don't expose externally default size
- default icon sizes
Wed, Feb 12
Tue, Feb 11
Mon, Feb 10
almost there, just two minor nitpicks
I'm fine with it.
should it be 2.0 or later or 2.1 or later? (I'm ok for whatever makes everyone's life easier)
Fri, Feb 7
Thu, Feb 6
- properly use the hotspot