- User Since
- May 12 2018, 10:11 AM (112 w, 1 d)
Mon, Jun 8
Jun 2 2020
Jun 1 2020
May 31 2020
OK, let's wait a bit more until GIMP transitions. Still I would like to combine the GTK2 and GTK3 themes selection into one combobox or a list.
May 22 2020
I have a better idea of how to get rid of the dbus calls entirely in the future.
May 14 2020
May 9 2020
- Add support for aurorae themes
- Plastic does not work, but in that case decoration buttons in GTK apps are Breeze
May 8 2020
Export buttons with fixed geometry (Now all buttons are exported with the same size)
Support the maximize button in the checked state
May 7 2020
- Render buttons to SVGs
May 6 2020
- Make buttons work with Breeze theme by respecting pallete.
- Use unique_ptr for buttons
- Propagate events to buttons
Is it possible to integrate the search into the help menu, if it exists already or create an entry for it. Much like macOS does.
- Export decorations as png images
Apr 25 2020
Apr 14 2020
So, is it ok to land? If so, approve please.
Apr 11 2020
No objections from me.
Apr 7 2020
Hm, this is bizarre. I've tested once again and now the bug I mentioned before is gone.
Apr 6 2020
- Add missed Licence header
- Remove unnecessary CMake commands
Apr 4 2020
- Rebase on master
Apr 3 2020
@ngraham Did you manage to load the recoloration module into the GTK app by one or another way?
Apr 2 2020
Apr 1 2020
- Remove explicit QVariant wrappers
Mar 31 2020
Mar 30 2020
Mar 29 2020
- Rebase on master
- Add recoloration module check
Everything is fine on CI.
Mar 28 2020
Mar 27 2020
But the option is enabled by default and needs to be explicitly disabled. This seems to be an overengineered solution. It basically says, that XSettingsd is an optional dependency, which already is.
Why just not make xsettingsd required?
Ok, let's keep our eyes on CI now. Everything should be fine, since the dependencies didn't change.
Mar 23 2020
See https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/ci-tooling/-/merge_requests/49 for possible resolution
Mar 21 2020
Mar 20 2020
Mar 18 2020
Rebase on master
Mar 17 2020
- Remove the recolor module. It is D28076 now