- User Since
- Mar 25 2016, 4:10 PM (168 w, 2 d)
Ah, one last thing I apparently forgot to mention so far: the names of class variables must start with m_.
Thu, Jun 13
Tue, Jun 11
Mon, Jun 10
Sun, Jun 9
Sat, Jun 8
This comment was removed by brute4s99.
how is snoretoast actually used here? you are requiring the library for building and linking, but then:
- snoretoastactions.h, which is part of the headers of snoretoast, is copied here
- the snoretoast library is never used, as the utilities of it are invoked instead
If the library does all the work already, then I'd prefer to use it directly instead of spawning executables all the time...
Tue, Jun 4
Mon, Jun 3
Sun, Jun 2
Sat, Jun 1
Fri, May 31
Mon, May 27
Sat, May 25
Instead of reusing config-upnp-qt.h (whose name seems a bit off, considering what that file contains), IMHO it is better to use a separate version header.
You can use the ECMSetupVersion module from ECM for this.
You don't need a config-bovo.h file, instead use ECMSetupVersion to generate the version.h file.
Fri, May 24
A couple of notes:
- can you please remove the .py extension? the other scripts do not have it
- what about installing it, just like the other scripts?
- since it is a new Python script, what about formatting it according to PEP5? (so 4 spaces indentation, 80 chars limit per line, etc)
Mon, May 20
Sun, May 19
Sat, May 18
LGTM now, thanks.
Works in X11; I assume you tested it under wayland, right?
Btw, please remove all the translations (ru, and x-test) from .desktop, and .json files. There is a system to handle them, so these manually injected ones will be removed the day after this work is merged.
Another idea is to borrow a small bit from D20402, in particular the change in main() that wraps checkX11Capabilities() within a X11 check: as "else" case for that if, you add the error message added here.
This way, after this is done, D20402 will need to add a no-op check for wayland.
May 17 2019
May 16 2019
May 15 2019
May 13 2019
May 12 2019
What about create a separate kprocesslist_libprocstat.cpp (or so) to implement KProcessList::processInfoList() using libprocstat, instead of overloading the existing kprocesslist_unix.cpp?
May 11 2019
May 9 2019
While you are there adding filters, what about:
- *.qcow2 -- QCOW2 disk images for QEMU
- *.raw/*.img -- typical extensions for raw disk images (there is no fixed extension, as a raw disk image is just a file with bit-by-bit representation of the disk of a VM)
- *.vmdk -- VMware disk images
- *.vhd/*.vhdx -- Hyper-V disk images
May 7 2019
May 6 2019
May 5 2019
The explanation of this change does not match the code changes: the code never translated the version numbers, but it composed a string showing the version numbers before and after the upgrade.
Could it simply be that one of the two (for example installedVersion) is null?
May 4 2019
May 2 2019
The permission changes to ktelnetservice5.desktop are unrelated, please revert them.
May 1 2019
I don't think that 1024 represents anything here, just the factor to get kibibytes.
So just bump the first value to 64, or even 128.
Looks ok now, thanks for the changes.
Also, there was feedback it was still not taken care.
Or, even better, just unconditionally use QDir::rename? This way there is no need to maintain two different code paths with a number of arbitrary #ifdef blocks.
Apr 24 2019
Using std::move for these cases is not needed:
- QString parameters are better passed as const&, so they are not copied nor moved
- QColor parameters can be passed by value, as they are trivial to copy