- User Since
- Apr 2 2016, 2:30 AM (129 w, 1 d)
Tue, Sep 18
Mon, Sep 10
Sun, Sep 9
I think that need the unit showing in the textbox, like mm, cm, m.
Fri, Sep 7
Wed, Sep 5
Mon, Sep 3
@abetts One of the most important things in a 3D printer are:
- 4 Axis control
- To control X, Y, Z, and E (the extruder, the guy that extrude plastic to create the 3D object)
- The control need to be able to move with steps from 10cm to 0.01mm. (This values can change from printer to printer).
- The extruder control should have a extruder multiplier that changes the extrusion quantity from 0.5x to 2x.
- Temperature control
- This sets the temperature in the extruder and the heated bed. The max values should be set by the user.
- Command mode
- The user should be able to send machine code to the printer, allowing some personalization.
- This command code should output data from the printer and show to the user as well, like a normal terminal.
Sun, Sep 2
Hello Andres, Thank you for your first mockup.
But I would like to comment some points.
If you want to put a scale, we should remove the intern circles and only let one xyz control without 0.1,1,10 buttons, only 1x.
I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE BINARY COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE PLUGINS !!!!
pls, review with love.
Wed, Aug 29
- Should be able to use in smartphones as well.
- 3D rendering of the gcode and update of the viewer while showing the printing progress.
- View for multiple camera monitoring
- The extruder and extrusion/retract need to handle multiple extruders.
- The extrusion and retract should allow the user to control the length of the filament (not a simple up down arrow).
- Panel for connectivity configuration (connecting to remote service of atcore).
- Show notifications for when:
- print start
- print finish
- Something is wrong (YOUR PRINTER IS IN FIRE !)
- If possible, showing a picture with the notification, showing the actual state of the printer.
- Allow specific notifications like: Changing layer and etc.
Mon, Aug 27
Sat, Aug 25
Aug 24 2018
I'll need to test this patch. Probably in the weekend.
Aug 21 2018
Tested and working on mac
Aug 18 2018
Yes, if someone is forcing a int is because he knows what he is doing (or
In either case, if you are using a int as argument the compiler will not
Aug 14 2018
Aug 13 2018
Jul 25 2018
Jul 17 2018
Jul 15 2018
Are this patch rebased on master ? It appears to be not.
Jun 28 2018
They are const variables inside the scope.
- plugins: Add missing emit
- testclient: Use mult args QString in arg
Jun 21 2018
Jun 17 2018
Jun 2 2018
I think that everything is ok, but I would prefer others review to see if this PR is suitable. I have my doubts
Jun 1 2018
I think that is a nice thing to have in atelier, but not in atcore widgets. Everything else appears to be ok (layout and code).
May 30 2018
Everything appears to be fine now, but we need to test before pushing. Please ping me in the weekend to do it.
May 28 2018