- User Since
- Apr 2 2016, 2:30 AM (136 w, 4 d)
Tue, Oct 23
Mon, Oct 15
Why this is in a different review if needs D16199 ?
What is the logic behind this change ?
Oct 14 2018
Oct 13 2018
There is a generic function when a plugin is not loaded.
M115 has to be sent before any firmware connection.
Yes, you can use the default function like I said before.
Oct 12 2018
Oct 10 2018
Sep 30 2018
Sep 25 2018
Sep 23 2018
Sep 18 2018
Sep 10 2018
Sep 9 2018
I think that need the unit showing in the textbox, like mm, cm, m.
Sep 7 2018
Sep 5 2018
Sep 3 2018
@abetts One of the most important things in a 3D printer are:
- 4 Axis control
- To control X, Y, Z, and E (the extruder, the guy that extrude plastic to create the 3D object)
- The control need to be able to move with steps from 10cm to 0.01mm. (This values can change from printer to printer).
- The extruder control should have a extruder multiplier that changes the extrusion quantity from 0.5x to 2x.
- Temperature control
- This sets the temperature in the extruder and the heated bed. The max values should be set by the user.
- Command mode
- The user should be able to send machine code to the printer, allowing some personalization.
- This command code should output data from the printer and show to the user as well, like a normal terminal.
Sep 2 2018
Hello Andres, Thank you for your first mockup.
But I would like to comment some points.
If you want to put a scale, we should remove the intern circles and only let one xyz control without 0.1,1,10 buttons, only 1x.
I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE BINARY COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE PLUGINS !!!!
pls, review with love.
Aug 29 2018
- Should be able to use in smartphones as well.
- 3D rendering of the gcode and update of the viewer while showing the printing progress.
- View for multiple camera monitoring
- The extruder and extrusion/retract need to handle multiple extruders.
- The extrusion and retract should allow the user to control the length of the filament (not a simple up down arrow).
- Panel for connectivity configuration (connecting to remote service of atcore).
- Show notifications for when:
- print start
- print finish
- Something is wrong (YOUR PRINTER IS IN FIRE !)
- If possible, showing a picture with the notification, showing the actual state of the printer.
- Allow specific notifications like: Changing layer and etc.
Aug 27 2018
Aug 25 2018
Aug 24 2018
I'll need to test this patch. Probably in the weekend.
Aug 21 2018
Tested and working on mac
Aug 18 2018
Yes, if someone is forcing a int is because he knows what he is doing (or
In either case, if you are using a int as argument the compiler will not
Aug 14 2018
Aug 13 2018
Jul 25 2018
Jul 17 2018
Jul 15 2018
Are this patch rebased on master ? It appears to be not.
Jun 28 2018
They are const variables inside the scope.