- User Since
- Dec 1 2015, 3:40 PM (220 w, 1 d)
Mon, Feb 17
Sun, Feb 2
I like indentedStream.
Thu, Jan 30
That's why personally I think it's fine to assume people need to opt-in for GenerateProperties if they want the feature, it's closely related after all.
Wed, Jan 29
- Fix code style
update / rebased.
- Use qAsConst
I like it, but considering that this adds a new method, I'd like to see it exposed to Qml too o the generated code if GenerateProperties is set to true, currently we write this kind of code in Qml:
- Simplify Architecture
Tue, Jan 28
- Fix Variable
Mon, Jan 27
Sat, Jan 25
I agree with the comments, but I'm a bit lost on how to implement that in KCoreConfigSkeleton:
the isSaveNeeded reads the value of the variable and return if it's different from the reference variable. (that I tougth it was a reference *value*, to find out that it's a *variable reference*.
so, if I change my setting via:
Fri, Jan 24
Thu, Jan 23
- use std::any_of
- Fix position of reference on parameter
Wed, Jan 22
@ervin since they are just nitpicks I'll fix in code and land the patch.
(ah, also, konsole has been migrated to gitlab in invent.kde.org - you migth get better reviews there)
Jan 19 2020
I think we are misunderstanding eachother here.
If I'm developing the software and running cmake all the time, having a
warning that I can't fix (because it depends in another platform) is noise,
but still being a developer I don't want to run with -Wno-dev.
I do work in applications that targets more than one system (and they are
mac / windows / ios / android) I tend to use buildhosts, and those
buildhosts will tell me the warning - if any. But only if I'm targeting
@dfaure I tried to remove the WIP from the history but I'm worried that will force git push --force as I merged this with the wip before.
That’s not a developer issue, it’s a packaging issue.
But why would I get the warning if I build on Linux? The warning should
target the platform, not the entire build system.
My patch fixed one bug (and probably created the others as you found out),
this patch reverts mine, but does —new-tab works if konsole is set to
Jan 18 2020
Aparently the kmymoney issue was the same: empty kconfig file. I just successfully compiled kdevelop and kmymoney.
I'll let the computer to compile the whole kde applications from scratch tonigth to see if it will fail somewhere.
- Revert "Revert "WIP: Refactor KConfigXT""
- Add Reference files for Broken KDevelop Configuration
- Fix generating of empty configuration files
who knew? This actually was not a false positive: the kdevelop build failure was a bug in kdevelop.
I already opened a ticket: https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdevelop/merge_requests/90
but at the same time I added code to handle the case of broken / empty kconfigxt.
Jan 17 2020
Reopening for review :)
We can revert, and I’ll fix the full build. Doing that now.
Jan 16 2020
Jan 15 2020
Jan 14 2020
- Add missing copyright holders
Took the time to nuke the SignalArguments and use Param instead, easier than I initially tougth.
- Simplify List creation
- Fail with the diff file name
- Simplify Code
- Fix Typo
- Remove SignalArgument for Param
- Nitpicks and Include fixes
Jan 12 2020
Right now the code passes all the tests and I tried to be extra careful not to break away with the general architecture. I think it's the first "safe" version to review.
- Fix bug ediging param variable that's supposed to be const
- Const Correctness:
- Rename KConfigCodeGenerator to KconfigCodeGeneratorBase
- Simplify diff file saving
- Add License Headers
- Documentation, Privatization, Unused method / variable
- Const, Documentation
- Newlines at the end of files
- Remove Globals
- Remove unused code and Debugs
- Constify ParseResult
- English Typos
- Public / Private issues
- Simplify Construction
- Revert "Constify ParseResult"
Jan 11 2020
Looking at the review you it's a bis strange to see that I'v touched some test reference generated code, I did this only on *whitespace only changes* where the new whitespace made more sense than the old one.
there is *one* bug I havent fixed on this code that I plan to fix tomorrow, as it's almost 9:45 and it's saturday. I believe that this code is getting near review quality.
I'v also rebased against master as some other people also started to change this code - I already got a few conflicts, so I really need to rush this before it gets unmergeable.
- Fix whitespace on the reference code / genreator
- More whiteespaces fixed
- Fix *space only* issues with the test reference headers
- More whitespace fixes, only six files to go
- Way more tests passing - space fixes
- Fix many small whitespace issues
- Rebase on master
- Merge branch 'master' into arcpatch-D25449
- Use OverlaySheet
- Move typeRegistration to the Plugin instanciation
- ListElement does not handle i18n calls, use raw array
- Dont complain about null background - Failing on Qt 5.14
- Add Key entries to the kconfigxt generator
- ArtsBell* -> CustomBell*
- kModifiers* -> KeyboardModifiers*
- Rename mouse settings
- Remove deprecated call
- Fix nitpicks
- Fix Qml Style
- Use QFileDialog to look for audio files
- Fix Binary checks
- Mark as Q_INVOKABLE, not Q_SCRIPTABLE
- Use QtQuick Dialogs for the audio file
- Fix orca calls
- Use Label instead of placeholder text
- Fix icon & text for search audio files
- Fix Triggers
- Trigger orcaInstalled() only when entering ScreenReader
- Add explanation for magic number
- Add transient window for the KNofityConfigWidget dialog
- Fix KConfig Misuse
- Explain property
- Audible Bell Layout
- Add string context