- User Since
- Mar 1 2016, 3:51 PM (163 w, 3 d)
Wed, Apr 17
Mon, Apr 15
Thanks. Note you can ignore kde.org/applications that should be solved properly with https://phabricator.kde.org/T10159
Fri, Apr 12
KDE Applications done, rest still to do. Note the store doesn't actually support stuff like screenshots, cos why would you?
Traceback (most recent call last):
1: from /usr/sbin/apt-overlay:37:in `<main>'
/usr/sbin/apt-overlay:37:in `exec': No such file or directory - /usr/bin/apt-overlay (Errno::ENOENT
Thu, Apr 11
Wed, Apr 10
Fri, Apr 5
I mean update the git branch used for "stable" builds to match the new value in repo-metadata. And probably also merge in Neon/unstable branch into Neon/stable and trigger a build.
Thu, Apr 4
Baby steps. I added some more now:
Wed, Apr 3
When I started doing Plasma releases it had various version numbers in use in various ways and I just standardised on one number done in one way updated from a release script. I'd be all for KDE Applications doing the same thing. I'd happily help make this happen if there's consensus.
There are 44 Snap packages available in the Snap store and marked stable, they will be updated to the new release at release time. This is a way for people to get our software on any Linux distro without having to wait for any third party projects to do their own release as many of our current channels require so I would like it included in the release announcement from KDE.
Version numbers and their inclusion in appstream files moved to https://phabricator.kde.org/T10755
Tue, Apr 2
Fri, Mar 29
- dev edition seems not to have development files installed
- ko edition seems not to have ko stuff installed
- docker hub jobs sort of changed, needs the kdeneon/all ones to be re-done
- neondocker script needs checked over for working
- ko edition not getting the gpg key
- qa jobs need moles whacked
- needs current symlinks to be symlinks
Thu, Mar 28
Rename in progress
- Needs docker hub build jobs changed, that needs sysadmin access
- developer edition done tooling still deploying
- qa jobs to have moles whacked where they need renamed done