- User Since
- Apr 27 2015, 12:34 PM (281 w, 4 d)
Sun, Sep 13
@cubix tell us if you don't know where to start from or if you have any questions. :)
Makes sense to me too, but I've seen many projects that have taken ownership of the flatpak recipe to let it degrade over time. We need ways to make sure it doesn't happen.
Wed, Aug 26
IIRC the patch was stopped with the concern that it would bring a QtQml dependency that isn't always necessary. I'd say it should be fine though.
Aug 2 2020
We have moved to gitlab, now patches should be uploaded here: https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/networkmanager-qt
Jul 26 2020
Rebased to master into https://invent.kde.org/plasma/kwin/-/merge_requests/145.
Jul 23 2020
I'd love to merge it.
Should be working on Wayland as of Plasma 5.18 with improvements in 5.19.
Jul 11 2020
Jun 26 2020
Moved to invent for kwayland-server
Jun 15 2020
Did you like the format? Anything we can improve upon?
Jun 10 2020
Jun 8 2020
Jun 6 2020
Jun 3 2020
Jun 2 2020
Jun 1 2020
May 31 2020
May 25 2020
The biggest problem with sharing the dmabuf buffers it that its memory management becomes quite complex (and I'm unsure it's really doable).
PipeWire has mechanisms to create the buffers it's going to need, juggling this with passing the buffer from the app/output and making sure it stays relevant feels messy and error-prone.
Copying from dmabuf->dmabuf shouldn't be very expensive though, as it shouldn't go through the buses (AFAIK, that is).
May 23 2020
May 22 2020
hmmm. Ping @mart. :) what do you suggest we do?
I don't feel like the world needs this.
Should I understand this is not desired and that I should abandon it?
May 20 2020
May 19 2020
Will move to gitlab
Account for software rotation
May 18 2020
I guess we're doing it for readability in sacrifice of simplicity or performance which admittedly is probably meaningless here.
I wonder if this should be specified in ToolBarApplicationHeader instead.
May 17 2020
- 0.3 K Desktop Environment is -> rebranding. Should redefine KDE Software as the software developed by the KDE Community.
- 0.x Should define "KDE Community" as the projects developed in the KDE infrastructure to serve the end users FOSS needs including its by-products.
- 2.1 Should rephrase, talking about the software produced by the KDE Community spaces rather than "K Desktop Environment" package.
- 2.2 Should rephrase free desktop software -> free software for end-users
- 6. General Assembly -> it assumes it's in person but doesn't specify so. It talks about things like "show of hands" that is clearly awkward to implement on a virtual AGM. Adding something along the lines of the following would make sense:
May 15 2020
Patch looks good to me overall.
Do not allocate a full QRegion on every paint.
Make sure the rects are always in the right coordinate space and properly scaled
May 14 2020
pinebook pro with 2x
As suggested by zzag
we were landing on \0 so we never reached \n
An example is flatpak apps don't run because they can't find the portals dbus service which doesn't restart because it's running in the actual dbus instance.
I don't do it because it's harder to set up the IDE to have a wrapper. I'll address it in KDevelop.