Are you sure QML can't handle QList<QObjectDerived*>. kwineffects.h only forward declares EffectWindow so Qt/QML might not be able to tell it is QObject derived, and EffectWindow, EffectWindow* and QList<EffectWindow*> are also not registered as a metatypes (though QVector<EffectWindow*> is)
Tue, Sep 10
It was already described in the two tests included kpactest.pac and kpactest2.pac
Mon, Sep 9
Sat, Sep 7
Jun 7 2019
Jun 5 2019
Feb 4 2019
Jan 5 2019
Looks good to me
Nov 9 2018
Couldn't get arcanist to do anything sane, so landed manually
Nov 4 2018
As for ignoring cases where size doesn't match... Then what? Akonadi would still be completely frozen if chose to fail here, and would need to have the cache cleared to do anything. This is a hard error state, akonadi stops working if we don't do finish the merge, failing leads to a brick state for most users.
The problem is, in this case, with the existing code, the only way to get akonadi working again would be dropping the cache in akonadiconsole, and then redownloading everything from the server, which means we would only have one of the RIDs. If we could make sure than excess RIDs are removed during normal syncs, that would work too as syncs are automatically triggered if there is a duplicate like this because the number of messages doesn't match. This change just makes things keep working until such a correction is made.
Oct 30 2018
Oct 28 2018
Oct 25 2018
Oct 20 2018
Yes, he promised to look at it later, but he never got back to me. Maybe I should poke him
Aug 24 2018
Yes it is for grantlee
Aug 22 2018
Aug 20 2018
Nevermind.. This wasn't the right approach.
Comment out subdir
Aug 13 2018
Aug 12 2018
I solved the Ts.acall. Unfortunately I forgot how arc works, so it became a new entry https://phabricator.kde.org/D14769
Note the latest patch still has a maximum number of arguments for acall. I checked all the usages, and the only place that uses acall with a variable set of arguments is the sr (Serbian) translation. Since supporting a variable number of arguments would require changes to QtDeclarative and thus mean we would need to support both models until KDE depends on Qt 5.13, perhaps it would be easier to just rewrite the serbian translations apply_to_word function?
Aug 11 2018
Updated and ensured autotests passes.
Mar 21 2018
Mar 12 2018
Mar 10 2018
Ah, sorry wrong branch. Didnt notice it had a default upstream set.
Mar 8 2018
Updated to not used the depecated API
Mar 7 2018
No sorry, I just pushed them to stable. I wasn't aware it was in freeze. Since this is for Qt 5.11 support it is not urgent.
Based on review feedback
Why not both? I just did the change to the define because it was less work and still fixing something wrong.
No it is just QFontMetrics::width() is marked deprecated, and that doesn't change the Qt API and wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't that you are telling Qt to omit all deprecated API also things deprecated in the future, which is a bad idea.
Oct 31 2017
Languages with the same alphabets do NOT sort the same way. Forcing the wrong locale will sort incorrectly. There are all kinds of quirks between languages. For instance ä is close to last in the alphabet in Swedish, but sorted together with a in German.
Oct 23 2017
No, but I will see if I can find some. Otherwise feel free to take over an fix the remaining issues.
Aug 16 2017
A few of the cursor/range functions are used, but not all of them. You could probably rewrite the places using them to use line+col instead.
Aug 15 2017
Looks good to me
Aug 13 2017
Actually I wanted to clean a few minor things first. I will update it.
Aug 6 2017
Aug 1 2017
Jul 27 2017
Fixed ruby tests
Jul 26 2017
Forgot to add the new private headers.
As I said it has some instrumentation and dead-code. I will clean it up a bit. I was just hoping for a bit of help on why the ruby indent tests are being weird.