You can find me around as tosky.
- User Since
- Apr 18 2015, 1:18 PM (253 w, 6 d)
Wed, Feb 26
Tue, Feb 25
Mon, Feb 24
Sun, Feb 23
Sat, Feb 22
I can't comment on the code, but the bug number should not be in the first line of the commit message.
Fri, Feb 21
Thu, Feb 20
Wed, Feb 19
(and I forgot to push Accepted)
Apologize for the delay!
Tue, Feb 18
Mon, Feb 17
Sun, Feb 16
It may be valid, but the "standard version" produced for example by msgfmt is the one where the spaces are at the end of the line, not at the beginning.
It is worth noting that KBabel first and Lokalize later, up to a certain version which I don't remember, did produce the "properly" formatted version.
Please revert and commit it with the correct authorship.
It seems it worked, thanks a lot Yuri!
Sat, Feb 15
Fri, Feb 14
Thu, Feb 13
Wed, Feb 12
In the meantime, the generation is working again (or so it seems), but the PDF for some languages can't be generated.
Tue, Feb 11
Mon, Feb 10
Sun, Feb 9
Sat, Feb 8
Fri, Feb 7
As no one else complained, and given the general brokeness of the current code, I'd say: please go for it. 5.18.0 is already tagged, there are ~11 days before 5.18.1 (planned for Tue 11th) and ~18 before 5.18.2, so we will probably catch up.
Thu, Feb 6
Couldn't the duplicate code be moved to its own private method?
Wed, Feb 5
Tue, Feb 4
Mon, Feb 3
Sun, Feb 2
Sat, Feb 1
Fri, Jan 31
Seems legit. Thanks. Of course please push it to the stable branch.
Thu, Jan 30
Jan 27 2020
If the requirement is the usage of Binary Factory and remove a VM, the current code can be executed in a separate (neon, at this point, never tested with Tumbleweed) container.
However, the big cost in terms of time and resources is the checkout, which would happen with any possible technology; removing the separate server would make that more painful, IMHO. If the problem is the reproducibility of the setup, I have a draft of ansible code too to address it.
Jan 26 2020
Splitting the parts does not solve the issue, unless you mean removing the part which currently builds the kdoctools sources, which I agree on - that's why I want to use a chroot or a container and I'm working on it. The rest of the builder does not need changes.
The xenial->bionic upgrade won't solve the issue, but it is an unrelated blocker that needs to be solved first after D25928 (my bad), or I can't test any other change.
Related question: can I upgrade library.k.o to bionic? When I approved D25928 I did not realize that one of the python 3 packages was missing on xenial.
A statically built binary of meinproc5 won't work. Manually copying the files may work as workaround, but it requires code changes anyway to not overwrite the changes.
Jan 25 2020
Jan 24 2020
Jan 23 2020
Jan 22 2020
Jan 21 2020
It's not a permission problem; it's "just" that the environment can't compile kdoctools anymore due to the requirements for a newer Qt, so all documentation which uses the newer entities fails.
Jan 20 2020
Thanks! Do you think it would be possible to split the tox part (requirements, setup.py) from the partial porting (almost all changes under pology/) ?