- User Since
- Jun 12 2018, 8:05 PM (61 w, 5 d)
Tue, Aug 13
- Fix stylesheet ids
Mon, Aug 12
I am not quite sure of the version for the FIXED-IN tag.
Jul 13 2019
The new design looks great!
The dark mode is certainly a nice addition, but I feel the "Note" Box feels a bit out of place there with its dark text on a light green background. I think the box would look nicer in dark mode if you used the same color palette as inline notifications in Plasma with the Breeze Dark theme. I'll try to find a screenshot as I'm on mobile right now.
May 12 2019
Mar 27 2019
I think the cyan color is too bright and saturated. It fits the original branding well, but stands out from other Breeze icons.
Mar 11 2019
Sure, go ahead. I'm busy right now
Mar 9 2019
- Use design by @ndavis with tighter spacing
Mar 8 2019
- Name -symbolic icons properly
Mar 6 2019
Feb 25 2019
- Change 16px player-volume-muted to symlink in order to pass duplicate test
- Lower opacity of inactive sound waves to 0.25
Feb 20 2019
- Add -symbolic symlinks to the 16px version
- Add the bottom 1px shadow
- Improve contrast by making the camera silver, add Breeze-style shadows to screen and buttons
- Use a 64px design with a shotgun-type mic; use steeper angle for the lens on small versions
Feb 19 2019
I will make some minor changes to the 64px design.
Feb 17 2019
As they are now it's long, short, long (exact same length as rectangle number 1), shorter than height (which looks bad imo). There are no medium lengths and the same length is used twice. I would suggest giving every bar a different length.
I like it!
Feb 14 2019
Feb 13 2019
I think the monochrome version is fine.
For the colorful version, I suggest making the screen much bigger if that side isn't going to be filled with more buttons or the like.
Feb 12 2019
Try rendering pngs of these icons with the montage-breeze commands found here: https://invent.kde.org/ndavis/hig-kde-org/wikis/home
I like it!
Would you consider moving the green charging to either the filled-in or the white part where the symbol is currently above the line where the filled-in part ends?
Feb 10 2019
- Use a circular design for the rotor to make it more recognisable
Feb 4 2019
Feb 2 2019
- Use a less flat gradient with a silver ringer
Feb 1 2019
I changed the shape a bit, but making it less flat is difficult: Linear gradients look off because of the curvature of the bell.
Jan 26 2019
I will try to visually improve the design.
Hopefully finally rebase on master, please?
This was created by mistake when I tried to work around Phabricators symlink bug. It shall remain a testament to this terrible pain facing developers.
- Enlarge faded lines in trim-to-selection icons
Going to make one more tiny change
I'm not quite sure about the naming and the 32px trim-to-selection design as it shows the entire page as opposed to the other sizes.
Jan 25 2019
I have made some slight adjustments from the original KAlarm design, such as a shadow line at the bottom instead of orange, to better fit our style.
Should I make those changes in the original icon as well?
Jan 23 2019
- Use a pattern with wider paper strips in the 32px version
Do you think these are better?
This has smaller gaps, which are still large enough imo.
This has bigger gaps and isn't quite as pretty.
Jan 22 2019
- Use different, more recognizable pattern for the shredded part
Jan 21 2019
I will experiment with some more pattern for the shredded part.
- Make the outline a solid circle behind the black on to avoid weird aliasing issues
- Make the Plasma Logo the same size as the Plasma Preferences Icon
I will make the Plasma logo the same size as the one in preferences-desktop-plasma.