- User Since
- Jun 12 2018, 8:05 PM (35 w, 6 d)
Sun, Feb 17
As they are now it's long, short, long (exact same length as rectangle number 1), shorter than height (which looks bad imo). There are no medium lengths and the same length is used twice. I would suggest giving every bar a different length.
I like it!
Thu, Feb 14
Wed, Feb 13
I think the monochrome version is fine.
For the colorful version, I suggest making the screen much bigger if that side isn't going to be filled with more buttons or the like.
Tue, Feb 12
Try rendering pngs of these icons with the montage-breeze commands found here: https://invent.kde.org/ndavis/hig-kde-org/wikis/home
I like it!
Would you consider moving the green charging to either the filled-in or the white part where the symbol is currently above the line where the filled-in part ends?
Sun, Feb 10
- Use a circular design for the rotor to make it more recognisable
Mon, Feb 4
Sat, Feb 2
- Use a less flat gradient with a silver ringer
Fri, Feb 1
I changed the shape a bit, but making it less flat is difficult: Linear gradients look off because of the curvature of the bell.
Sat, Jan 26
I will try to visually improve the design.
Hopefully finally rebase on master, please?
This was created by mistake when I tried to work around Phabricators symlink bug. It shall remain a testament to this terrible pain facing developers.
- Enlarge faded lines in trim-to-selection icons
Going to make one more tiny change
I'm not quite sure about the naming and the 32px trim-to-selection design as it shows the entire page as opposed to the other sizes.
Fri, Jan 25
I have made some slight adjustments from the original KAlarm design, such as a shadow line at the bottom instead of orange, to better fir our style.
Should I make those changes in the original icon as well?
Wed, Jan 23
- Use a pattern with wider paper strips in the 32px version
Do you think these are better?
This has smaller gaps, which are still large enough imo.
This has bigger gaps and isn't quite as pretty.
Tue, Jan 22
- Use different, more recognizable pattern for the shredded part
Mon, Jan 21
I will experiment with some more pattern for the shredded part.
- Make the outline a solid circle behind the black on to avoid weird aliasing issues
- Make the Plasma Logo the same size as the Plasma Preferences Icon
I will make the Plasma logo the same size as the one in preferences-desktop-plasma.
Jan 19 2019
- Use a design with a rainbow background and color-split panel
Jan 15 2019
I will make a variant with a titlebar that is split between a light and dark variant (like preferences-desktop-theme) as well as the bottom panel in the same style.
- Change name to preferences-desktop-theme-global
- Revert renaming of old icon; name the new icon preferences-desktop-global-theme
Jan 14 2019
I like it!
One small suggestion that applies to any design:
In the Password text box, would displaying something like "Enter Password for <username>" insteading of just "Enter Password" be helpful to make it clear which user you're trying to log in to?
Jan 13 2019
- Actually change the icon to match preferences-system-network-iscsi
- Match the preferences-system-network-iscsi style
- Use the gradient on the 32px version as well
Jan 12 2019
I'm going to add the gradient to the 32px as well
- widen the right part of the SATA connector to be more symmterical
- Shift the lock upwards a bit, remove bottom left shadow
- Remove Plasma logo and shadow of the white label