- User Since
- Jun 12 2018, 8:05 PM (70 w, 3 d)
- Remove top stripe, reduce the opacity of the remaining stripes
Thu, Oct 17
Wed, Oct 16
With the blue color, I like these icons. Please remember to update images in the test plan when you make changes such as this color change, they're very helpful for judging things e.g. on a phone.
Mon, Oct 14
Before this is can be landed, you will have to also add/change the Konsole and Yakuake icons in the icons-dark directory.
Sun, Oct 13
Please optimize the SVG files using one of these methods: https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Icon_Workflow_Tips#SVG_optimization
Fri, Oct 11
Tue, Oct 8
Sat, Oct 5
- Use design with multiple lines of different thickness
Fri, Oct 4
Fri, Sep 27
Visually I think this is fine and a good improvement.
Thu, Sep 26
Wed, Sep 25
- Use sine wave as suggested by ndavis
Tue, Sep 24
- Use butt line ending for slightly nicer asthetics
Sat, Sep 21
- A tiny bit more optimized
Should I land this or abandon it?
It doesn't really make a difference if the icon is in Breeze in addition to being shipped with the app, but IMO it would also be strange to not have this Breeze-style icon for a KDE app in Breeze.
Sep 8 2019
Sep 6 2019
I love this patch, however I am curious as to why you moved the sidebar to the bottom.
Judging from your screenshot, it results in quite a bit of empty horizontal space.
Conceptually I think it is nicer to have the scrollable view go to the bottom of the window and have the details of the selected item be shown in a sidebar.
Aug 29 2019
My thoughts on your submission:
Aug 13 2019
- Fix stylesheet ids
Aug 12 2019
I am not quite sure of the version for the FIXED-IN tag.
Jul 13 2019
The new design looks great!
The dark mode is certainly a nice addition, but I feel the "Note" Box feels a bit out of place there with its dark text on a light green background. I think the box would look nicer in dark mode if you used the same color palette as inline notifications in Plasma with the Breeze Dark theme. I'll try to find a screenshot as I'm on mobile right now.
May 12 2019
Mar 27 2019
I think the cyan color is too bright and saturated. It fits the original branding well, but stands out from other Breeze icons.
Mar 11 2019
Sure, go ahead. I'm busy right now
Mar 9 2019
- Use design by @ndavis with tighter spacing
Mar 8 2019
- Name -symbolic icons properly
Mar 6 2019
Feb 25 2019
- Change 16px player-volume-muted to symlink in order to pass duplicate test
- Lower opacity of inactive sound waves to 0.25
Feb 20 2019
- Add -symbolic symlinks to the 16px version
- Add the bottom 1px shadow
- Improve contrast by making the camera silver, add Breeze-style shadows to screen and buttons
- Use a 64px design with a shotgun-type mic; use steeper angle for the lens on small versions
Feb 19 2019
I will make some minor changes to the 64px design.
Feb 17 2019
As they are now it's long, short, long (exact same length as rectangle number 1), shorter than height (which looks bad imo). There are no medium lengths and the same length is used twice. I would suggest giving every bar a different length.
I like it!
Feb 14 2019
Feb 13 2019
I think the monochrome version is fine.
For the colorful version, I suggest making the screen much bigger if that side isn't going to be filled with more buttons or the like.
Feb 12 2019
Try rendering pngs of these icons with the montage-breeze commands found here: https://invent.kde.org/ndavis/hig-kde-org/wikis/home
I like it!
Would you consider moving the green charging to either the filled-in or the white part where the symbol is currently above the line where the filled-in part ends?
Feb 10 2019
- Use a circular design for the rotor to make it more recognisable
Feb 4 2019
Feb 2 2019
- Use a less flat gradient with a silver ringer
Feb 1 2019
I changed the shape a bit, but making it less flat is difficult: Linear gradients look off because of the curvature of the bell.
Jan 26 2019
I will try to visually improve the design.