- User Since
- Mar 7 2016, 5:11 PM (184 w, 5 d)
Wed, Sep 18
Sorry for the long silence. I have been busy at work and then on vacation.
Aug 19 2019
- Change typewriter and pin icons
Aug 18 2019
Aug 5 2019
Jul 28 2019
With the latest push all the features of the toolbar are implemented. There are some horrible things in the code, but I will clean and refactor it.
- Fix detach annotation when mouse mode unchecked
- Use ToggleActionMenu
- Add stamp annotation
- Fix swap straight line and arrow
- Use Title style capitalization
- Show real stamp symbols if squared
- Better stamp icon
I did test this today and it seems to be working correctly, at least in the use cases of Okular, i.e. for select annotation tools and for the annotation toolbar. Actually I am currently using in D15580 now (will push soon), given that ToolAction was not enough for what I needed ( I'll update my code accordingly if this revision is modified).
Jul 25 2019
Jul 24 2019
Final version of the new UI components:
- Fix messages and i18nc
- Add geometrical annotations to action collection
- Move arrow before straight line
- Allow setting action text
- Set default shortcuts
- Set favorite tools default shortcuts
- Fix i18n argument
- Auto-update conf file
- Add semantic information to i18n
- Refactor width an opacity
- Remove space before percentage sign
- Insert custom width and opacity in action list
- Add warning regarding broken stamp support in PDF
Jul 22 2019
- Move to init list
- Add translation context
- Use new connect syntax
- Add tooltip to custom stamp button
Do you have to move this to gitlab anyway?
@davidhurka Thanks for looking up the bug numbers
Fix bad rebase
Jul 14 2019
I messed up something... I see many files I have not modified that are marked as modified here. Probably because I changed the origin remote and my master was not in sync with upstream. I'll fix this with the next arc diff, now it does not let me arc diff again because it says that the diff is empty.
- Fix action deselected if favorite tool with the same type is activated
- Fix geom shapes action disabled when okular reparses config
- Disable text annotation when file does not support them
Jul 5 2019
- Add i18n
- Move default value to declaration
- Add tooltips
I have managed to re-enable the action Tools > Review to show/hide the annotation toolbar.
- Clean parseTool
- Initialize private members
- Add action to toggle annotation toolbar, set default position below
Jun 28 2019
@aacid Can you also have a look at this revision when you have the time?
Jun 26 2019
Or probably a simpler approach is to run these two commands irregarding the fact that I have the commits locally or not. So I just pull the 'clean' modification with the correct commit message and then push to a target branch. E.g: git push origin 5.3
- If you do have the commit and it is the latest one in your history: ` arc amend git push `
Sorry but it is still not clear if this would work. In this diff I have three commits (modification_1, modification_2, revert modifications_2) in a feature branch forked from master. I need to push to 5.3. If I run those two commands I expect that three commits are pushed (not a single one with the total modification) and I would expect that those are pushed to origin/my-feature-branch not in 5.3. Isn't it?
Wouldn't make more sense to do arc land --onto 5.3 (and then merge 5.3 into master)? In this way the Differential Revision would be closed automatically.
I suggest to do a arc amend (to basically update the commit message with current reviewers, "Differentiatl Revision" line, etc.) and then git push your change manually to the right branch. Let's you use your normal git command-line to actually push changes, which to me is a much more thrust-worthy approach than to rely on arc to do that for me...
Jun 25 2019
Added the enum, much better now.
- Define enum for preview position
I have pushed to 5.3 and then merged to master manually, as specified in the Phabricator page guide. How do I close the revision now?
@yurchor Are you willing to update the documentation regarding this modification after we merge this? (I saw you changed the doc regarding the refactor of the annotation tools config dialogs, and it seems you have experience with the documentation aspect).
Jun 24 2019
Okular embedded stamp
@sander Thanks. It worked.
Jun 23 2019
Tried to land this, but I got this error message:
Jun 22 2019
Perfect. I can land this tomorrow evening.
Just waiting for your OK.
Jun 21 2019
Jun 20 2019
To be more clear, I think that the code below should provide a default working action menu (basically as it was before, but customizable if necessary):
I have tested this patch and added some inline comments. It seems to me that ToggleActionMenu requires way more external code to make it work, compared to ToolAction, which is quite automated. I think that some things could be made default in ToggleActionMenu, and some aspect hidden as well e.g. manage the QActionGroup internally without having the user have to manage it and set the action eveytime.
- Remove unuseful annotation separators
- Correctly set favorites action enabled
- Properly trigger favorite action
- Allow unchecking annotation actions
- Minor refactor
- Save state of continuous mode
- Document feature
I reverted the commit were the Ctrl feature was disabled, going back to the first fix I proposed
Jun 18 2019
Jun 17 2019
- Fix and simplify width action
- Fix and simplify opacity action
- Fix annotation tools actions
- Rename color action
The Star adds the currently selected tool to the favorite list, the bookmark symbol displays the list of the favorite tools:
Jun 16 2019
Added the favorite tools.
Jun 14 2019
- Added opacity action
- Cleaned width action
- Added action to access advanced settings for all annotations
- Big code refactor:
- m_toolDefinition is now a QDomDocument, so that the toolElement are not randomly deleted when the associated QDomDocument goes out of scope.
- AnnotationActionHandler acts directly on PageViewAnnotator instead of emitting signals
- Further code cleaning in pageview.cpp
- Annotations work only in Normal mouse mode, and switch to it when they are selected
Jun 12 2019
Jun 10 2019
- Fix code formatting
- Properly cast QObject
Fix author accelerator, remove 'for pdf only' tooltips
Jun 5 2019
I renamed PageViewToolBar and moved to a file by itself. I took inspiration from Dolphin for the name.
- Use draw-polyline icon for Polygon
- Increase version of part.rc
- Change icon of strikethrough (remove symbolic suffix)
- Add TODO in code
- Rename PageViewToolBar to AnnotationActionHandler
- No need to forceHide mechanism
- Use KToggleAnnotationToolBar to show/hide toolbar (not working)
Or: Why is this still PageViewToolBar? It is not anymore in the PageView?