wrt getProfilePath: what if an application does not store a profile as single filename, for example as directory, or even stored e.g. in a DB? maybe it would be better to have this as property of a profile
Yeah Konsole Profiles seem to already have a path property in the profile implementation. So gonna remove this.
Looks great, thanks!
General notes on the API (not a konsole developer though):
- an abstract virtual destructor is needed
- in kdelibs/kf5 lingo, the "get" as prefix of API getters is generally not used
- setCurrentProfile instead of changeCurrentProfile? the latter makes me think it does changes to the current profile, rather than setting another profile as current
- wrt changeCurrentProfile: what will it do if the specified profile name does not exist? should the API return true/false to indicate the switch actually succeeded?
- wrt getProfilePath: what if an application does not store a profile as single filename, for example as directory, or even stored e.g. in a DB? maybe it would be better to have this as property of a profile
- is a setProfileProperty worth having?
- is an API to list the available properties worth having?
Yeah, I think the current minus icon is similar in that it's only meaningful next to a plus sign. So if we had a user interface with conjoined or adjacent plus and minus buttons, using that icon would make sense. But for removing a specific list item, I think this "X-style" icon is better. The trash can icon has a connotation of "this thing will be destroyed" that only applies to some list item removals.
Move the profile support to different class
Overall very nice.
Yes, this change breaks the binary compatibility. Please add a TerminalInterfaceV2 that inherits TerminalInterface instead, or add a separate interface for profile handling.
Why does list-remove need an alternative?
Use symlinks: edit-remove -> paint-none
@dhaumann asked elsewhere
- Fix missing printed background in proper theme color
- Fix scroll past end of document
- Fix less pushy paint unfolded icon in not dark themes and don't try to use currentLineNumberColor, the folded icon gets also not highligted
- Some more cosmetic
Sat, Apr 20
I like the visual change, let's give it a try. Thanks!
Oops, forgot that paint-none already exists, which looks like this. I will just make a symlink then.
How about issuing a minor release?
Fix unintentional mode change
Patch is part of D20606
Add 16px audio icons
I fixed them ;-)
Please revert the mode change to Messages.sh
Oops, looks like I need 16px audio icons as well for the volume/mute icons inside the opened audio widget.
Regressions are fixed :
https://build.kde.org/view/OS - Windows/job/Frameworks/job/kio/job/kf5-qt5 SUSEQt5.10/95 Will confirm if this is fixed.