KDE Personal Information Management
- MimeTreeParser returns wrong content for inline mesasges with multiple encrypted blocks.
- TemplateParser: test htmlReply.
- Add test for a normal encrypted message, to make sure decryption works.
- templateparserjobtest: HTML mime parts are handled differently
- WIP: Decryption Oracle is also possible with PGP inline.
make sense, yes.
This is git logic, that it defines this as a copy. And I think git it more or less right, as we can't move every tests because some tests need MessageViewer::BufferedHtmlWriter. Only
Did you test on korganizer if it works ?
Here when you try to select a tag it crashs.
This makes sense I think (and should go in IMHO), but I'm not sure if it is complete to cover all of bug 404698.
- Do we need to be concerned about forwarding (which does include attachments AFAIK)?
- Do we need to consider inline PGP? That is, have the encrypted part you want to leak in the main body?
"Move tests from MessageViewer to MimeTreeParser." it's a moving or a copying ?
It seems that it's a copying no ?
Perhaps it's needed to change title
Mon, Apr 22
Sorry if this is a stupid question :D
So these pass? There's no bug?