Tue, Dec 3
I will follow up, as promised, with a patch to refactor the internationalization of the info/warning/error messages.
- Use single arg fucntion
Thanks, looking better! When you edit app/gwenviewui.rc, you need to bump the version number that's at the top of the file. In addition, I added some inline comments that need to be addressed:
Yep, makes sense, thanks!
Yep, thanks. Sorry this patch has dragged on for so long. I'm landing it today!
Mon, Dec 2
Sat, Nov 23
I took a little bit longer. I moved the option in the View menu. I still use the configuration to make the changes persistent.
The ViewMainPage class is in charge of handling the signals from the menu. It was necessary to do the initial handling on a top level view so that changes can be handled at any time, lower level views are not guaranted to be loaded.
Fri, Nov 22
Yes, sounds good.
The current patch is quite aligned with what the existing code is doing, so no modification should be required. This patch could then be used as-is.
Fri, Nov 15
Thanks again for the patch!
Nov 8 2019
Nice, will review soon.
A few additional changes based on Nate's comments.
Nice work. Just a few inline comments:
- Move connect to constructor
I've tested it and it works fine for me, thanks. One minor issue is noted below.
Nov 5 2019
Nov 4 2019
Ok. I would like to test this, will need a few days though.
- Remove unnecessary include
Thanks, I moved the reload() and added a signal readyForDirListerStart() to DocumentFactory, which is emitted when the document is loaded or failed. In ContextManager::setUrlToSelect() this signal is connected to the dirlister start.
- Move reload(), add DocumentFactory::readyForDirListerStart()
Nov 3 2019
Nov 2 2019
Thanks for the patch! The functionality seems to work fine. However it appears to cause a layout repression in the settings view:
The same determination is done in LoadingDocumentImpl::init().