- User Since
- Feb 22 2016, 11:06 AM (191 w, 2 d)
Jun 14 2019
Hello, there is a slight change in my travel dates I will be able to make the sprint anytime after Mid-October.
May 3 2019
Hi, I am fine with Malaga and any date in month of October or first week of November is fine with me.
Apr 26 2019
Hello everyone, any updates about the sprint's date and place?
Apr 8 2019
Hello, I am fine with both dates for Malaga, and even I am fine with the Athens Idea.
Mar 15 2019
Mar 13 2019
I totally agree with all your ideas Neo, and i have a few which i would like to share:
- We can add a page showing all the FAQ
- We should even include all the latest projects that are going on, maybe create a kind of news tab, where they can see some videos and announcements of current work going on
- We all know that no one is a born programmer, we all learn in the course of actually doing code, all newcomers are hesitant when they are starting to contribute for the first time, I feel we need to keep a page where we can share our coding experience and how we started and now how easy we get along with coding. This page would make them feel better and would give them a kind of boost to start contributing.
- Teams description, be it any team we should have a page where we give some details about the team and what projects they work on. People like to choose their team, we should give them some knowledge about how the team is and how do they work, so they can plan accordingly.
- Let in images as images speak more than words, we need to make our page attractive.
Nov 15 2018
Nov 14 2018
Oct 13 2018
Oct 3 2018
Well from my end i was going through the Kde-dev-guide, and i offered a few suggestions to Valorie would love to share here as well,
ln the Dev guide it states KDE from developers viewpoint, we could add some thing like KDE from a new contributor point of view or some other nice term, and in this we could give information about:
Jul 19 2018
Removed kicker-logout needle.
Rebase to master branch and remove wait_still_screen.
Jul 16 2018
Add Logout function using krunner in basetest
Jul 5 2018
Add logout function in basetest
Jun 15 2018
Jun 12 2018
Jun 11 2018
Reset back to kickoff at end of test
Jun 7 2018
To explain the comment in test plan, while testing it in plasma_desktop suite it is not able to assert the folder_desktop screen even though the last screen-shot in plasma-favorites.pm is folder-desktop screen. However test itself works fine individually.
Jun 5 2018
Jun 2 2018
Fixed issues mentioned by sitter
Jun 1 2018
Fixed issues mentioned by bshah
May 31 2018
May 29 2018
May 28 2018
- Added plasma_favorite.pm in the main plasma test suite
- Get rid of fractional pixel values
- Fixed coding style issue
May 26 2018
Jan 29 2018
Oct 27 2017
Oct 26 2017
Oct 25 2017
Aug 14 2017
May 4 2017
Ping. Do i have to make any more changes?
Apr 25 2017
This patch is follow-up of D1989.
This revision was started last year which had lot of discussions. Had a few of unfinished issues to be fixed as well.
So creating a new one which has fixed the last few issues addressed by @graesslin and @davidedmundson. And i am extremely apologetic for such a long delay.
Aug 22 2016
Aug 10 2016
Mark comments as done.
Fix keyEvent code for non-X11 platforms.
Aug 9 2016
Added back the keyEvent handling and works perfectly now.
Remove keyEvent handling.
Aug 8 2016
Aug 7 2016
Pass different input events from QML to Kwin,
Jul 21 2016
- Performed the nullptr check for the buffer attached to the surface.
- Removed qDebug() statements.
- Fixed coding style.
- Fixed issue of only first frame rendering.
Jul 19 2016
- Fixed automatic selection of backend to look for WAYLAND_SOCKET also
- Rendering kwin instance
- Fixed minor issues.
Jul 12 2016
Jul 8 2016
Fixed issues mentioned by @graesslin and connect to surfaceCreated.
Jul 6 2016
Fixed issues mentioned by @graesslin.
Jul 4 2016
Fixed issues mentioned by @graesslin.
Jul 1 2016
Fixed code as per mentioned by @bshah.
Jun 29 2016
Fixed copyright header.
Fixed issues mentioned by @bshah
Jun 28 2016
Fixed issues addressed by @graesslin
Jun 24 2016
Jun 3 2016
May 31 2016
Fixed the coding style issue.
May 30 2016
Track touchIds and update autotests.
(I am not sure if i did correctly or not.)
May 26 2016
May 25 2016
Use position instead of delta in touch motion, and added docs.
May 24 2016
Feb 23 2016
Fix issues mentioned by broulik.