- User Since
- Aug 23 2017, 8:28 AM (111 w, 5 d)
Jul 24 2019
- Use KTextEditor::EditorPrivate::config()
Jun 29 2019
Jun 25 2019
I tested the new code:
Tests 1-5 of the test plan behave like previously "without patch", in tests 6 and 7 the integrated laptop screen isn't reacitivated after opening.
Rebase and adapt to new upstream code
Jun 24 2019
Can you please push it for me, I don't have commit access. Thanks.
Jun 23 2019
It fixes this bug: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=348598
Jun 22 2019
- Remove redundant condition
Jun 21 2019
Jun 3 2019
May 22 2019
I added some more fixes:
- The OSD was displayed even on a closed laptop panel.
- With more than two screens, using the OSD always generated an "extend to right" configuration, even if "extend to left", "clone", or "disable external/internal" was selected. Now these options do what they say with more than two screens, too.
- Fix OSD displayed on closed laptop panel.
- Fix generated configurations if there are more than two screens.
May 11 2019
My goal is to make the screen configurations work reliably with notebooks, not to support a new use case. The use case is: work with a notebook docked and undocked, with and without external screen(s), lid open or closed.
May 8 2019
Apr 7 2019
- Use lambdas and helper
Apr 5 2019
Thanks, I've learned that QFileDialog only creates a well behaving directory chooser, if the QFileDialog::ShowDirsOnly option is set to true _after_ having set the fileMode to QFileDialog::Directory. If you do it the other way around, it doesn't add directories to the selection.
- Set option QFileDialog::ShowDirsOnly after setting file mode
Apr 4 2019
Is there a different decided directory chooser than QFileDialog?
You need to double click the directory, so you enter the directory, then click Open.
- Add file/directory selection
Apr 2 2019
Mar 31 2019
- Add KIO_VERSION check, use SkipMimeTypeFromContent
Mar 29 2019
Yes, please, and https://phabricator.kde.org/D19784 too.
- Add ensureInitialized(), entry() changes
- Fix cmp() #3, add test for cmp()/init(), simplifications
Mar 27 2019
JobTest also fails, but this fails in master, too. Something with FileCopyJob.
- Fix cmp() #2
- Fix cmp(), SkipMimeTypeFromContent rename, change isDir()
Mar 26 2019
- Use new KFileItem::SkipMimeTypeDetermination parameter
- On-demand stat(), helper function, SkipMimeTypeDetermination
Mar 25 2019
Indeed this doesn't need the stat() done by KFileItem's init(). This means the right solution is indeed for KFileItem to do that stat() on demand, and this code doesn't need any changes.
Mar 22 2019
No, thanks, I have a sponsor, but I don't have commit access. Please push it for me.
Mar 21 2019
- Call resetSessionSettings()
Mar 19 2019
- Use new KFileItem constructor with skipStat set to true
Mar 15 2019
Mar 11 2019
No, I don't have commit access. Please push it for me, thanks.
Mar 6 2019
Could you please land it for me, I don't have commit access. Thanks.
Mar 3 2019
QDir not required, just add '/'
Mar 1 2019
Feb 28 2019
Aug 29 2018
Thanks for reviewing. Can you please land it for me, I don't have commit access.
Jul 27 2018
Fix crash if screen numbers are not consecutive.
Add ShellCorona::screenForId(int screenNum) for easy access to a panel's QScreen replacing wrong access via QGuiApplication::screens().at(screenNum).
Thank you. If these non-consecutive screen numbers are legitimate, then getting the QScreen via QGuiApplication::screens().at(screenNum) is wrong. I found a solution using ShellCorona::m_desktopViewforId.
Jul 25 2018
Sorry for the delay.
Regard focus window position only if manually creating panels.
- Remove unnecessary Containment::setLastScreen()
Jul 18 2018
Can somebody please land this patch for me? Thanks.
Jul 5 2018
- Remove wrong Q_ASSERT
Jul 4 2018
Addition to last comment: In the other case, booting with HDMI-2 and hotplugging HDMI-3 the problem with primary switching doesn't exist.
Jul 2 2018
Jun 20 2018
I don't have commit access, can you please land it for me? Thanks.
Jun 19 2018
Jun 12 2018
This is a follow-up to https://phabricator.kde.org/D13379
Jun 7 2018
Use member variable
Jun 6 2018
Apr 26 2018
The keepassx pull request:
No, I haven't.
Thank you, that caused the issue.
Apr 25 2018
- The clipboard in KDE is a QClipboard instance.
- Klipper is a frontend to the clipboard with a history. It exchanges data with the QClipboard instance.
- QClipboard provides the facility of setting mime types with data it stores. All data it stores (QMimeData) has a mime type associated.
- There is no such thing like a hint in QClipboard. There is only the mime type every data is associated with.
- Keepassx (and others) store their passwords and other data with mime type 'text/plain' in the clipboard.
Klipper: Fix option RemoveTopHistoryItemOnClear
Apr 20 2018
You are right, the "prevent empty clipboard" option needs to be set to false to make the "RemoveTopHistoryItemOnClear" option work correctly.
Feb 12 2018
- Make settings const, request by elvisangelaccio