- User Since
- Feb 1 2017, 5:16 PM (59 w, 1 d)
Wed, Mar 21
No crash this time.
Tue, Mar 20
Mon, Mar 19
Sun, Mar 18
I don't have an environment supporting QWebEngine so I need some help
here. Patches and testers welcome.
Didn't compile it, but it seems like a harmless change to me.
Sat, Mar 17
Sun, Mar 11
Sat, Mar 10
In my opinion that change is pointless and does not nail the real problem. Alkimia used to compile about a month ago on Windows without change like you suggest. I feel a little bit invisible having to write this again. Maybe I can't pose the problem right, because of English language.
Fri, Mar 9
I think it would be better to have these enums in lighter mymoneyenums.h but if it's important for you now, then it's OK for me too. It's certainly better than what we have now.
Thu, Mar 8
Wed, Mar 7
Mon, Mar 5
Sun, Mar 4
Mon, Feb 26
Sun, Feb 25
Code in KMyMoneyApp has been refactored in following way:
- no deep and long "if trees" to improve code readability,
- gnc file is opened like a normal kmy file,
- all file related methods were moved to pimpl,
- code path for opening database and nondatabase has been explicitly divided, as it differs too much right now,
- code for initializing storage has been divided into functional blocks, for better readability,
- opening nondatabase throws lot of exceptions for debugging purposes.
Sat, Feb 24
Fri, Feb 23
Exported some more objects to allow compilation.
Thu, Feb 22
Wed, Feb 21
Feb 20 2018
Feb 19 2018
Make LedgerModel compile with this patch.
Feb 18 2018
Georg, do you have permissions to commit your patch?
The boring part of patch looks to be solid. Please read my comments, review the code yourself and in case you know it all, commit.
Feb 15 2018
Feb 14 2018
Feb 13 2018
I was about to commit it, but you were faster.
Feb 12 2018
It's OK for me, but I would pluginize this view eventually.