- User Since
- Mar 19 2016, 8:35 PM (205 w, 5 d)
Tue, Feb 18
Sounds good to me, no errors found
Sat, Feb 15
Compiled and tested on QT 5.14.1, QT 5.9.5 (Ubuntu 18.04) and QT 5.12.4 (Ubuntu 19.10); all fine
Wed, Feb 12
All good, thanks.
Mon, Feb 10
All tests fine.
Sat, Feb 8
Jan 9 2020
Safe to delete, related code was removed in R167:7e23b9223b9a6fc7e9f48ecd5d275e900bbe35d3
Jan 3 2020
Closed in favor of adding FileManager1 dbus interface to Krusader
Jan 1 2020
Dec 31 2019
Dec 30 2019
Updated docbook as stated by @yurchor.
Dec 29 2019
Dec 22 2019
Compiled and tested with no errors, thanks
Dec 2 2019
Thanks Nicolas, compiled with GCC 9 and Clang 9, no errors were detected (also because Q_DECL_OVERRIDE is a macro for the override).
Oct 2 2019
Oct 1 2019
Sep 30 2019
Sep 26 2019
Sep 21 2019
Tested Synchronizer, Konfigurator and DiskUsage, no problems found.
Sep 15 2019
Sep 14 2019
I personally think that the original repo could be used, my perfect solution would be a scratch repo. But (this is a big but) the target of this set of patches shouldn't be a normal user but a distro packager, and we must show big warning saying that this does not mean that the developing is active and only trivial patches for critical bugs could be backported; sometime a single-line patch cannot be backported because all the logic around was changed, or the backport does not fix at all or even worse. Also, because the development is closed, no bugs should be reported because the first answer would be "can you try on a newer version?".
Sep 13 2019
I don't have write access to the repo, can someone please push? Thanks
Sep 12 2019
The patch works fine, although it requires KIO 5.62 or a reverse patch
Sep 11 2019
Tested, it works perfectly with every archive as if it had been opened with Ark
Aug 19 2019
Aug 12 2019
Jul 21 2019
Changed with macro, as suggested by @nmel; the code now is cleaner (and QFONTMETRICS_HORIZONTAL_ADVANCE seems a bit long)
Jul 18 2019
@yurchor : I follwed the guidelines from the documentation (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qfontmetrics-obsolete.html#width); I haven't tried to see where the difference really is, I think there could be some pixel overlapped or some extra space.
Looking at Qt, all the new methods are present in version 5.9 so that no checks with preprocessor are needed.
Jul 17 2019
Jul 13 2019
Tested on Fedora 30; it compiles and the bug is not present anymore; during the same test, a Krusader version without this patch was having this problem while the patched one was able to rename the file.
Jun 16 2019
Forgot to add the reference to this revision in the commit message, closed with Shortcuts to move tab
Jun 15 2019
Jun 9 2019
Removed the single tab check in favor of a comment, like proposed by @abika
May 29 2019
@abika : this is intentional to define that these two methods do nothing when the panel has just one tab, I can change them with a comment remarking this logic
May 21 2019
Oct 11 2018
I thought I had already committed that... changed to a more human macro name
Sep 22 2018
Confirmed by the build (https://build.kde.org/job/Extragear/job/krusader/job/kf5-qt5%20FreeBSDQt5.11/4/warnings12Result/), 51 warnings fixed and 'missing-override' is not in the remaining 57.
Sep 19 2018
Changed in favor of a macro solution (as suggested by Nikita).
Added flag for GCC as default
I've looked at the Clang behaviour: the -Winconsistent-missing-override flag is always set (Debug, Release and none), so GCC should be set the same. My initial thought was to not users to be worried; on a second thought, every user is a tester too.
Sep 14 2018
I've tested with clang compiler and no additional flags are needed, on a clean Fedora 28 I used:
Sep 12 2018
The use of a Macro was my second way to solve this, but I thought it would add more complexity to the code; instead, this patch makes the code unclear to read.
I updated the diff to v2 to fix spaces as requested.
Sep 10 2018
Sep 9 2018
May 28 2018
May 22 2018
I tried to break as less things as possible. I have a little knowledge of i18n but I think that merging the text will require a new strings translation; from my point of view, translations magically appear when I compile. I can put a comment in the final commit to let others to know that it can be refactored.