The searchbox panel updates its state on URL changes by parsing a search URL.
For baloo queries (baloosearch:/) current parsing produces some quirks, such as showing the baloo terms on the user searchbar:
This patch improves the parsing of Baloo query searchString to represent its parameters properly in the search box.
Other related issues has been splitted to the following revisions:
- Add missing parsing of type 'Folder' D24448
- Do not toggle 'From Here'/'All Files' on reloads D24449
- Reset search options to default when needed D24450
- File type is not updated for places' default search URLs (e.g. baloosearch://videos) D24433
- When selecting 'All Files' we lose track of which folder the user was previously on. D24577