Sun, Feb 17
I would propose:
Sat, Feb 16
Fri, Feb 15
Could I specify, what dot is also word delimiter? Because, for example, "p.poly" has a wrong highlighting: "poly" highlighted as function, but it is not a function, it is a part of object "p".
Thu, Feb 14
Nice that we get the patches, then all can benefit from the improvements.
Nice respond times here, and thanks for the reviews :)
Thanks => will push that.
Looks good to me, thanks!
I think target_link_libraries is the right way to fix it, that's OK.
I am not that into the QT_.... macro magic, perhaps Volker can comment if that is ok ;)
Wed, Feb 13
Tue, Feb 12
I think this is fine now, but I would like to have some autotests input file to have something we can later check for regressions.
Could you provide some MIT or otherwise freely licensed test file?
It must not cover all things, but at least some basic syntax and perhaps include some of your new things.
Tue, Feb 5
Add requested changes
@dhaumann, look on the eps (this word contained in command list) on this image. The word have wrong highlighting.
I am testing my octave.xml file on v5.49.0 (current master need ecm 5.55 and I haven't it). Is it bug and I should create bug report, or it is already fixed?
Mon, Feb 4
...And there are also new Default Styles for kateversion="5.0", see: https://kate-editor.org/2014/03/07/kate-part-kf5-new-default-styles-for-better-color-schemes/
Could you also switch to WordDetect for the trivial cases, and set kateversion="5.0" ?
In your branch, you should type: arc land
This will merge your branch to master and commit/push your changes, and close this revision. This only works, if you have commit access. If not, we'll take care of this for now.
Sun, Feb 3
Should I land it via arc? Or mannualy commit it (for short commit message)?
Looks good to me, the only missing part is to increase thw "version" number each time a highlighting file is changed.
Add Maxima function
Thu, Jan 31
Wed, Jan 30
Looks good to me. Please increase the "version" number whenever you change an highlighting file.
Tue, Jan 29
Mon, Jan 28
- I apply your patch: arc patch D18475
- Since there is a new syntax highlighting file, I do: touch data/syntax-data.qrc.in
- I switch to the build directory, type make -j4 install
- I run the tests, some fail, since the reference of your test file is missing
- In the build folder, I run: ./autotests/update-reference-data.sh
- Now git status tells me there are several untracked files:
- In the source folder, I git add all these files, then commit
- Finally, I call: arc diff to land your patch
Sun, Jan 27
If you are only going to use the "admonition" keywords list for autocompletion, you could add them to the end of the context "section" or "start", keeping the attribute (Normal). I have done this in some highlight files
- Added test AsciiDoc.
- Drop unused 'admonition' keyword list.
- Rename itemData elements to start with capital letters.
- Enable escaping in block and section titles.