Split from: https://phabricator.kde.org/D24621
This is my proposition for new yakuake logo and icon. The logo mixes a
well known terminal symbol (>_) and letter "y".
- A..E: Main icon propositions.
- bold logo thickness (3px) is consistent with most logos around (IMO), including breeze adaptations of some KDE and 3rd party applications.
- thin 2px logo is consistent with original Breeze icons symbols (e.g. utilities-terminal, system-settings)
- F: Alternative if people really dislike the "y_" logo.
- G: Logo (style similar to Plasma logo AKA start-here-kde). I guess this is not breeze-icons material, but might be useful somewhere later (or in your mockups), so I'm attaching it.
- Other combinations of background and logo are possible, especially thin logo on "display" background.
This is how they look with some other Breeze app icons:
Let's choose style(s) first, then we can talk about colors and common
details present on all icons.
My personal preference (most favored first): D, E, A, C