- User Since
- Apr 6 2018, 8:28 PM (97 w, 3 d)
Jan 7 2020
Nov 20 2019
Nov 16 2019
@dkazakov These are interesting points and I'm interested in hearing more of your thoughts on implementing these ideas in future updates.
Aug 9 2019
Should be worth adding that we came to the conclusion that this should be implemented as a (bundled?) python plugin. QActions can all be fetched via the current python plugin interface so it shouldn't be too hard to implement.
Aug 8 2019
Jul 29 2019
May 23 2019
May 21 2019
Mar 6 2019
Pushed, closing now. Thanks.
Mar 5 2019
Jan 30 2019
Jan 29 2019
I've gone ahead and fixed the above. I will push this up after working on a few other minor changes to the way fill layers preview.
Jan 23 2019
@rempt Hey, I was just trying to merge my commit but noticed that my changes were already in the code. It looks like it happened on commit cf5346cb2233dc05e7c621544ec6a5f074111e9e , you may have accidentally merged my code when you were testing this patch. I was thinking about just fixing it since it is already there, but I think it may be cleaner if you revert that commit and remove the original test patch so that I can keep these changes in one single commit (so that cherry picking or reversion will be easier in the future.)
Alright, I'll go ahead and push this up then. I've got rid of the extra undo (though that also exists in the adjustment layer code from the previous implementation, which I will work on next weekend or so.) Also, nice catch on the reference, I've added that back to the code.
Dec 16 2018
Dec 15 2018
I've changed the order of the options per request. Additionally, I've added some tooltips to make it more clear what given settings do.
Dec 14 2018
Dec 12 2018
I'm actually not sure why the resize call was there in the original code, but I decided to keep it as it was. I moved it closer to dlg.exec() to try to keep window appearance code closer to the window showing code.
Oct 30 2018
Oct 29 2018
Oct 25 2018
Oct 14 2018
Oct 13 2018
Oct 12 2018
Oct 10 2018
Oct 9 2018
This has been resolved.
Oct 8 2018
Changed KisKineticScrolling module from widgets to widgetutils in order to give other widgetutils access to KineticScrolling.
Oct 7 2018
Added the break, removed unrelated formatting changes.
So I've corrected some of the issues regarding:
- Properly formatting if statements
- ToolboxScrollArea missing signal, as @rempt posted above.
- Added all parameters of Kinetic Scrolling to configuration file for potential user overrides (not all are exposed in options panel).
- Added kinetic scrolling to brush preset history docker.
Oct 6 2018
Had to update this again due to a major naming refactor in backend I forgot to account for.
So I've made the necessary revisions to the cmake file situation. Now the functions should be exported for linking.
Sep 25 2018
Sep 17 2018
Some menu options in krita seem to already respond to the release of other mouse buttons, so I believed that it was unnecessary to check which button was pressed. However, I think that checking will lead to safer behavior (no chance of a Qt::NoButton or obscure mouse event triggering an accidental frame color selection.)
Sorry about that, I've revised the title of the diff.