- User Since
- Aug 15 2017, 12:03 PM (114 w, 1 h)
Thu, Oct 10
That's great to hear! :D
Wed, Oct 9
Tue, Oct 8
The final feature is done as well!
- Needs testing by other members.
- Discuss more features if needed.
- Update music names on the server.
- Update the design if required.
- Probably merge in master for next release, if possible.
Mon, Oct 7
The feature to filter background musics and save/load them to play is implemented. At present, the changes get into effect after the software is restarted.
Next thing to do is to dynamically change the playlist in GCAudio element for background music to make the changes get into effect immediately.
Sun, Oct 6
- Yes, the overall design can be improved (I think @timotheegiet would surely do it better once it's ready to be merged ;)). I just used the current design to check the working first.
- I'll go on to implement the point #3 now.
- For the file names, yes, me and @timotheegiet had discussed it on IRC few days back and he'll probably look at it next week :)
- Sure, I'd also prefer to rebase it on master before proceeding to #3 and make other changes in the commit as per your comments.
Wed, Oct 2
Points 1 and 2 are done. Kindly test the branch for the above-linked commit.
Sat, Sep 28
Fri, Sep 27
Sep 17 2019
You can already find GCompris on the Google Play store :)
Sep 6 2019
Sure, I'll check it in a couple of days.
Sep 5 2019
Aug 10 2019
Jul 22 2019
Jul 6 2019
Jun 25 2019
Tested it, good for me :)
Jun 22 2019
lots of trailing whitespaces.
There's a very minor layout issue: https://pasteboard.co/IkCmqlL.png The Rupee sign goes outside the containing area.
Can you fix it?
Jun 19 2019
Jun 15 2019
Closing this task. Seems to be resolved.
For usability, money activities seem good to me :)
Though, can you fix this overriding? : https://pasteboard.co/IjyU3c9.png The bottom note gets overridden by the bar.
And in the same screenshot, we can see that in one of the notes on Tux "10" is not fully visible. Can you move the front note a bit more right?
Jun 8 2019
As for point 5, I intended to say that in the task you've written age till 5-6 will get 7 levels, but it's 10 in the actual activity. Same goes for other datasets too.
Jun 6 2019
- I would recommend removing the Rupee sign from items, as it's not a standard currency everywhere.
- I get this error: qrc:/gcompris/src/core/DialogChooseLevel.qml:275:33: QML Image: Cannot open: qrc:/gcompris/src/core/resource/difficulty0.svg
- When we choose a dataset and click on save, I would prefer a message screen showing something like "Selected dataset preference saved". Take at GCCreationHandler when we save something.
- When I do "Save and start" and return from the activity, I again see the same dataset selection dialog. I think it would be better if closed when an activity is launched. Needs discussion with other mentors too.
- Number of levels don't match as mentioned in the description.
- When I'm at some level and click on '?' help icon and close it, I again get back to level 1.
- There's a layout issue: https://pasteboard.co/IiaLVjn.png
- Another layout issue. See the two notes on Tux: https://pasteboard.co/IiaM6Up.png
- I think in "Give Tux his change", for age 5-6 we shouldn't give to calculate and give change directly from Rupees 10 in the 1st level. Maybe a little less?
Apr 18 2019
We shouldn't allow changing the level in the bar when the tutorial is going on.
On UI side, there are some improvements to be made: https://pasteboard.co/IaJRr7Y.png
Apr 12 2019
Features to be added:
- Show the currently playing music in the main menu config dialog.
- Have a left/right arrows to switch between music.
- Have a menu like filter from which the user can select only the musics he wants to play.
Feb 12 2019
That's nice to hear! :)
Jan 17 2019
I would say changing visibility is not a good option to workaround it. If you could pause the generation and gamrplay till the tutorial is over, it would be best IMO. I think there maybe such implementation in other activities. Can you try digging up and finding how could you do it?
Regarding the way of presenting the practice questions (whether my suggestion is good enough), I'd say let @jjazeix reply.
Tested the patch today. Have some points for improvements:
- On the vertical dimension, some part of the text in 3rd, 4th and 5th tutorials goes out of the rectangle and are trimmed by the window.
- In 1st and 2nd tutorials, can you centre the text in the white rectangle? They seem to be too congested on small screens.
- In 3rd, 4th and 5th tutorials, besides centring the contents, there's no indication about the area within which the clicks on the numbers will be received. Below the heading, the correct answer is triggered even when I click very close around the odd number (but not on it).
- Planegame is not playable anymore qrc:/gcompris/src/core/Tutorial.qml:136: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined.
- I get this log in console message: "Both point size and pixel size set. Using the pixel size." Can you look into it and use only which is needed?
- Clouds are still generated and the gameplay begins in the background when I change the level while going through tutorials.
- Too much overriding on mobile: https://pasteboard.co/HWTdcFE.png
Jan 14 2019
Jan 13 2019
Jan 12 2019
Dec 20 2018
Dec 18 2018
Dec 13 2018
Dec 12 2018
Dec 11 2018
@jjazeix hi, sure :)
Dec 10 2018
In vertical reading activity, the last word goes out of the display area: https://pasteboard.co/HR6SkcO.png
Good work. Works fine on my side. Once any other mentor cross-checks it, it will be committed. Thank you!
Dec 9 2018
Ahh, I didn't notice that one :D And, we're mentors, not admin ;)
Looks good to me on testing!
Dec 7 2018
Oops, seems Johnny and I made comments at the same time :p
Really nice patch! Good work :)
Once the diff is updated according to comments, it'll be good I guess.
The new file that you created MoneyArea.qml isn't included in the diff. Can you do the following:
git add -A
git diff --staged > patch.diff