- User Since
- Wed, Nov 28, 1:37 PM (1 w, 6 d)
- Fixed the issue that the last word goes out of the display area in vertical reading activity
- Remove the use of 'vect' property and 'higher' property
- Added implementation of the property 'background.vect'
- Changed function name to make it clearer to read
Sun, Dec 9
- Fixed the overlapping issue
Hello admin, I claimed a task titled "GCompris: fix "erase" activities layout" with URL https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/task-instances/4589750116679680/ and the same content, so I cannot claim the task you said.
- The blocks are no longer hidden behind the bar on the bottom.
- If after resizing, the blocks are no longer too small.
- The activity can no longer freeze if you keep pressing an arrow while you or Tux is winning a level
- Tux card position issue is fixed
Sat, Dec 8
- Added a comment in the code, telling it's to skip the highlight on the already found cards
- Failed to work out by fixing surface issues in memory.js
- Spaces between the cards
- Eliminated possibility of the third selection
- Eliminated possibility of self-validation
Fri, Dec 7
Removed some unnecessary code.
Wed, Nov 28
Removes something about PulseAudio which was misadded to the repo.