Adds plasmoid heading for D27189
- this toparea will need to "overflow" its parent for the exact distance needed to perfectly fuse with the background, and has to work with both dialogs and widgets-on-desktop (so we're kinda assuming those 2 backgrounds have the exact same shape) for this reason also fallback should be disabled and be used only in themes that directly provide it.
- we need 2 margins here: how much we want to overflow, which i would say should be the actual framesvg margins, so one doesn't have to *ever* access the dialog instance or the applet background, and the margins we want to actually use as padding for its contents. we can decide either to put both as hints in the svg, or to use units.smallspacing as padding for the contents and be happy with it
- i would provide one single svg with top and bottom areas so one can use something like that as a footer as well (and probably a frame that has nothing rounded)
- if you have a top panel the top won't be rounded, we need a way to know this.. perhaps with plasmoid.location... not sure yet
Regarding these two points:
- This patch already provides a single svg with top and bottom areas
- When there is a top panel, the idea is to place the top area at the bottom, like Kickoff currently dynamically places the user avatar and name on the side far from the panel. The toparea should never touch the panel, imo.
Why do the outside edges have different opacity from the center part? Also, you've set different opacities for the fills and the objects. It would be ideal to have opacity set in one place for each object. I can do that for you, but I need to know why this was done or if it's unintentional.
BTW, this patch is saying it depends on a commit that doesn't exist in git master.