Writes tutorials, does minor bugfixes.
- User Since
- Apr 15 2015, 8:04 AM (179 w, 6 d)
ack forgot to close this one O_O
This changes to QFileInfo::exists(filename), because the docs say that is a little faster.
hm... will have to chase down an sd card reader first :D
Well, the thing is, I have a large collection(sqlitebrowser counts about 586 entries right now), yes, but I also have a fairly beefy computer. Starting peruse with clear-db takes way longer than this(which is near instantaneous), but because I have a beefy computer I suspect it might be the debug messages that is the major cause of the slowdown with clear-db. Either someone with a slow harddrive should check this, or I'll drop the patch and wait for one that is theoretically speedier.
Mon, Sep 24
Merge this to the master branch. If it is a small fix (which it does seem to be :p ) you should try to cherry-pick it to krita/4.1, but if that seems scary, we'll cherry-pick it for you :)
Sun, Sep 23
Sat, Sep 22
Fri, Sep 21
Thu, Sep 20
Wed, Sep 19
Tue, Sep 18
Okay, added the commit where I did the last change (labels for volumes and numbers in sequences), and the commit where I added the last thing we discussed :)
I actually did manage to get the swap working just now, I replaced the counts with stringlists with the points of the frames(which should be useful for debug as well :) )
Mon, Sep 17
I forgot to save a file.
Okay, updated with the changed you suggested. (And all my own changes I thought were really necessary.)
Frame/Textarea/Jump swap seems broken because I build up those repeaters from the count of those values, but if the count stays the same, the repeater has no need to change, so they effectively don't update.
Sat, Sep 15
Yes, I've got it sort of working. But I am wondering whether the method used for 'author' isn't easier(count of objects, count notified, add/remove entries, getentry). It is what I've used for the other metadata.
Added some subscribers to this.
I think this is resolved already with the 4.1 animation improvements :)
Fri, Sep 14
Okay, I've managed to get all the entries in the metadata section editable from peruse creator, meaning that part is done. This is pushed in a branch.