This task contains all of the issues regarding painting in HDR.
- Some previews of HDR content and HDR colors are in SDR: bug 406698
Behavior A: all colors are cropped to 80 nits
Behavior B: colors are shown in full HDR glory (up to 1000 nits in case of white)
- preview of the Transform Tool: behavior B.
- layer preview (both in Layers docker and when you hold the cursor over the layers preview and a bigger version is shown): behavior A.
- color picker (colors that appears in near the cursor when you pick colors): behavior B.
- image preview in Last Documents (welcome screen): behavior A.
- history of colors (Advanced Color Selector): behavior A.
- Not possible to choose bright colors for onion skin for HDR animation: bug 407246
- 100% transparency in SDR images look like white on HDR display: bug 407238
- SDR values >1.0 in 16bit/float are not clipped to 80 nits: bug 406968
- For HDR kra files, mergedimage.png and preview.png are in SDR and have wrong colors: bug 406710
- No suitable cursor on HDR dark pictures: report 406699
- Default background color for HDR image is white: report 406743
- Contrintuitive color math in Rec2020 color space