- User Since
- Oct 11 2016, 10:59 AM (101 w, 6 d)
Some observations and claims about color in breeze:
I updated my observations posting regarding the default indicator for edges.
Fri, Sep 21
According to the HIG drop shadows should be in Shade Black (#232627 35,38,39) https://hig.kde.org/style/elevation.html
Qt::lightGray sounds like it is something different?
Thu, Sep 20
Wed, Sep 19
Some observations and claims about the characteristics of surfaces in breeze:
I added some starting comments, but will add more.
Mon, Sep 17
Fri, Sep 14
Wed, Sep 12
- Changed textfield to spinbox
There is an interesting article about that on uxplanet https://uxplanet.org/checkbox-vs-toggle-switch-7fc6e83f10b8
Tue, Sep 11
Thank you very much. I'll update the Slider.Speed.qml.png to showcase a slider with a spinbox.
Mon, Sep 10
Thanks to all for this great patch!
Sun, Sep 9
- Fixed wording in 'One-handed use' and 'Depth, Elevation and Shadows'
- More fixes in 'Depth, Elevation and Shadows'
Sat, Sep 8
After talking to Andy,I added the small images to the git and used these in the personas page. But the original images are still in the git, so we can use them else where.
- added small version of personas images and used these in the page
Isn't a combination of multiple controls a pattern? Even if it's only two controls?
Fri, Sep 7
@Arucard, regarding your "everything is paper" idea, it's an interesting concept worth exploring for sure--considering we already have a UI framework named after it that kind of implements some of those principles already. In particular I would appreciate the return of very light and subtle textures. Apple used to do something similar with various subtle textures and patterns all over the place, and I thought it was really classy before they went a bit overboard with it and purged everything in the Great Flat Backlash of 2013.
Wed, Sep 5
Tue, Sep 4
- Addressed feedback from phabricator
Fri, Aug 31
- Integrated phab feedback, speeling and grammar improvments
Thu, Aug 30
- Changed section about simple alignment
Wed, Aug 29
Tue, Aug 28
Mon, Aug 27
I landed that patch for now, because I feel even, if it does not cover every use case, it is better then no page about it.
But we can of cause always amend and improve it!
The script also needs to set the QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 for the files that should showcase mobile.
Aug 24 2018
Aug 23 2018
- Merge branch 'master' into form
- Added video to ilustrate Gestalt laws
Aug 21 2018
Aug 10 2018
Aug 8 2018
- renamed pos property in Ruler to offset
Aug 6 2018
- removed illigal height property
- Removed debug code
Aug 3 2018
Jul 31 2018
Jul 30 2018
- One more fix from phab comments
- merged master
- Small fixes from phab comments
Jul 27 2018
- rebased to master and added results of telegram discussion about notification history
- Added section about system integration to the HIG
- Added recommendation to use default card layout
Jul 24 2018
So far using git, phabricator and sphinx works really well.
Jul 23 2018
- Rephrased content about visual immensive cards. Fixed typo
Jul 20 2018
Maybe add a second button "Update" that does update right away without viewing the available update list? Most users probably won't be interested in which packages are updated, but just want to stay up to date?
Jul 19 2018
- merged master, card page got moved to components/edit
- Added changed index page of edit subsection of controls