Now, this review is probabely way bigger than I wanted as it touches too many things to make it work.
The old searchbar had some issues as it made the text jump around if programs that refreshed the screen where used (like top, htop or any curses application) and after a few round of reviews we got to the conclusion that it was better that the search behaved a bit like chrome: be smaller and on top of the TerminalDisplay instead of being added in a QLayout.
To simplify positioning and maintenance removed the global search bar and now every TerminalDisplay has it's own searchbar that's setup only once, for this there's a new class TerminalWidget that holds the TerminalDisplay and the SearchBar and positions them.
- Open multiple tabs and open the search bar, test the search in multiple tabs.
- Open / close tabs while top is running
- Delete the konsole configuration and test the window size
- Mark "don't save window size" and test the new window size
- Drag & drop the terminal from a tab to detach a view
- If the tab detached had search enabled, the search will be disabled and you need to search again
- If you have multiple tabs and splits ctrl + shift + f will complain about multiple shortcuts