- User Since
- Sep 27 2016, 1:59 PM (124 w, 4 d)
Mon, Feb 11
- Typo fix
- Default to disabled
- Block emit of autodetect changed on Disconnect
Sun, Feb 10
Sat, Feb 9
- fix wrong emit
- Patricks Suggestion
- Cleaner logic
Tue, Feb 5
I think it looks better slightly off the edge of the item and I agree that if its on the item its looks much better with the shaded bar under it. To improve the contrast we could make the button our highlight color when hovered.
Sun, Feb 3
- Add examples of regex captures
Thu, Jan 31
Mon, Jan 28
- Remove added new line and un needed include
- move to new diff
- fix failed Test
- use std::shared_ptr for bed Deform , more examples , capture by name in the regex
- remove extra include
- Add tests
- Use QVariantList and set Q_Property for QML export
- Better explain regex
- Better examples
Sun, Jan 27
Sat, Jan 26
- documents update
- set then emit
Fri, Jan 25
- Missing Const Ref (Thanks Tomaz !)
In that case we would expect them to change. When they can change is for users who use several printers with the same tty controller that do not always have them all atttached. (or any other serial tty device.)
- Does Atelier support exporting gcode to SD cards for printers that have SD card slots? If not, can it?
There is a patch for this but its VERY VERY Slow about 1Kb/s (again serial devices..) D14136
- Does Atelier support connecting via wifi to printers that support it? If not, can it?
Currently no only because I don't have a machine that connects to anything but usb.
- Another question: how is an integrated build camera configured? Is it connected to the printer itself, connected directly to the host and seen as a camera, available via a web URL, or something else? Or any combination of those? Etc.
Can't answer that since none of mine came with a camera installed. Cameras can be any camera. currently we are able to connect to local devices in our camera viewer (idk that anyone has tested an ip camera there).
Thu, Jan 24
The basic issue with the auto detect idea is that 3d printers restart when you try to connect to them. If you have more then one and one is printing trying to probe devices can be problematic. The other issue with hard coding a device is the device name can change since its just a serial device and ttyAMC/ ttyUSB devices are common and number will changed based on the order they are plugged in.
I like the general workflow here. This can work nicely for an embedded interface .
Loading STL's with qt3d for the preview seams trivial (with assimp): http://amin-ahmadi.com/2018/01/28/viewing-3d-models-using-qt/
We have plans for slicer plugin support. Just never made a task for it. So I've done that now T10396