- User Since
- Jan 16 2017, 8:41 PM (139 w, 2 h)
Sun, Sep 8
Improving interface for config file editor and index file downloader.
Providing details about folder permissions.
Adding dialog to ask if user really wants to download copies of index files
Sat, Sep 7
The three items should now be fixed
Removing unnecessary option, fixing local conf file setup, making conf editor load automatically, and consolidating conf file creation methods to one file.
Should now be default true on all systems
Mon, Sep 2
I changed the name as suggested
Fixing name problem
Thu, Aug 29
Sat, Aug 24
Fri, Aug 23
Jun 20 2019
Jun 17 2019
Jun 15 2019
Mar 12 2019
Mar 3 2019
Feb 2 2019
Dec 2 2018
Too many graphs were on the histogram due to blue and green getting created without being deleted
Fixing a crash
Jasem said we can't use QOverload because it doesn't exist in QT 5.6
Sorry, here is the citation:
According to QT, it looks like trying to make the others work in the new style would require a syntax like this:
Fixing another one
Updating Signal-Slot to new structure
Fixing Translation concerns
Forgot an if statement
Fixing a another bug in StarProfileWidget display and a better solution for the previous issue
Dec 1 2018
Fixing Preview issue
Nov 30 2018
Adding a Hide Saturation Spike feature to the histogram
Also preventing moving the max/min cut sliders further out since
this does not make sense unless we can undo the cut.
Expanding histogram range just slightly to include saturation spikes
Making precision uniform in the Histogram
Making Histogram panel work better for decimals.
Removing Intensity and Frequency report and putting them in tooltips.
Improving the layout of the Histogram panel.
Nov 29 2018
Fixing a build error in FitsView
Nov 27 2018
Nope, I just tried, making it QWidget didn't help, and making it QWindow introduced more issues
Also note it was not QPointer before. I changed that to QPointer in the hopes that it might help, but it did not.
Nov 26 2018
Fixing issue with QSharedPointer
Assuming you were talking about his changes here of course, I might misunderstand what you mean
According to the document Yuri posted, I think he got it right. The arg method appears to be the old way to do it.
Nov 25 2018
I'm still new to Phabricator so am having some troubles still. Sorry about the issues.
Taking it back since Jasem accidentally did this :-)
Fixing Translations issues
Sep 1 2018
Aug 24 2018
- Using for not foreach
- Fixing text
Aug 22 2018
Jasem's solution to this one worked
- Converting complex date structure into ISO 8601.
Ok guys, I think this is about done unless there is anything else. Its now much snappier and responsive due to some slight tweaks I made today
- Oops removing debug statement
- XPlanet Speed improvements
- I just found that sometimes the temp directory doesn't exist yet.
Making for the xplanet fifo if it doesn't.
- Improving responsiveness and efficiency by eliminating duplicate calls
- Making some minor XPlanet interface improvements.
Making the slider only update the view when finished scrolling,
rather than trying to update too often.
Making the value of the slider display the result in the spin box,
so the user has feedback on the position before letting go of the mouse.
Giving more ability in the time edit spinbox to set the timeshift above or below the
limits of the slider.
Aug 21 2018
- Making more xplanet fixes. UInt options, case corrections, i18n, labels, fd rename, contractions, timer, qbound, fileDialog, enum, and initialization
Aug 20 2018
- Updating XPlanet with Jasem's Comments: Using uint for timeout' const for string using m_ for member objects changing obj to objectIndex
- More recommended xplanet changes: changing timeout from string to int in config Making the QFutureWatcher simpler by using the signal
Aug 18 2018
never mind, I see it is explained in the link
Ah, I see, that is simpler. Does it not work the other way, or is this just easier to read?
I can still make more changes to the code if needed. Many of the things you mention though that are left are not actually my doing due to the fact that it was already that way in the existing code before I started. If they need to be changed in this code, they should be changed elsewhere as well. I did these things the way I thought we were already doing them.
Aug 17 2018
- Adding FIFO capability and options, cleaning up the interface, providing instructions and a button for installing maps
Aug 16 2018
- Removing unused code from xplanetviewer, removing unused options, adding additional useful options, correcting several bugs, reorganizing for clarity, and improving documentation
Aug 15 2018
I made a bunch of Pino's and Jasem's changes, as well as adding much more functionality and improving the interface. But it looks like when I updated this, Pino's comments got shifted around somehow, so now I can't see what code they were originally for.
- Updating xplanet interface, making recommended changes, adding new functions
Aug 14 2018
Thank you for your feedback.