- User Since
- Aug 18 2019, 6:32 AM (5 w, 15 h)
Wed, Sep 18
When I look at the image you sent me, either in Pixinsight or Fitsviewer, it seems like it's a 1-channel image (I assume it's not debayered--it has seems to look like a bayer pattern).
That is, it doesn't seem to display as a color image before or after my change.
Does it work differently for you?
Please send instructions on how to test this image, or please send me an image that would display with color (or show 3 medians for R, G & B) on the original software.
- Updating D24041: # Enter a commit message. # # Changes: # # kstars/fitsviewer/fitshistogram.cpp #
- Enter a brief description of the changes included in this update.
- The first line is used as subject, next lines as comment. #
- If you intended to create a new revision, use:
- $ arc diff --create