This is a follow-up of D4847, trying to fix issues pointed out by Fabian:
- send the whole document content to KAuth action
- therefore permissions are not changed to a new file after its creation
There are a few questions / missing features:
- should I make a checksum of the data before sending to KAuth action and then match it with checksum sent back by the action?
- how do we handle big files?
- dbus default is 32MiB so I limited the sent data to 30MiB
- but dbus can probably be configured to allow less
- I'm not aware of a different way to send the data to the helper process, any ideas? Or is it OK, as it is?