Now all font selection dialogs use KFontChooserDialog (from KWidgetAddons),
bump KF5 minimum required version to 5.69.0.
KFontChooserDialog has some pros over QFontDialog:
- If the font to pre-select in KFontChooser doesn't have the styleName property set, the dialog will try and select the correct style (usually that works); this is useful since we want to save/load fonts with "Regular"-like styles without setting that property so that setBold(true) can work properly
- Fractional font sizes, e.g. 10.5 pt (QFontDialog only supports int)
- KFontChooserDialog will discard "Regular"-like styleName prop. after the user has selected a font, which means less workarounds in the fonts KCM code.
Do not check for immutability:
- The setters generated by KConfig already do that
- The QML FontWidget check for immutability and disable the relevant font widget
adjustAllFonts() doesn't take any args, change the qml code accrodingly.