Aligned detail item labels; added "Not Applicable" when PolicyKit info is missing
- Group Reviewers
- Maniphest Tasks
- T8569: Redesign Policy Kit Authorization dialog
- R121:b340539eca13: Polish `Details` panel; added "Not Applicable" to fill otherwise blank spaces
- Apply patch
- Kill and relaunch polkit-kde-authentication-agent-1
- Launch an application or change a KCM that prompts for authorization
- Check that details are no longer left blank
Does anyone know of an application that fills in the Application field? I haven't been able to find one. I also went down the rabbit hole on how PolicyKit is triggered and couldn't find a solution. It's always blank.
If there's a way to get hold of the application name that's asking for authorization, it would be nice to have access to. If nothing else, it belongs in the window titlebar.