What is it?
During 3 days, in Bozar and at the Royal Academy, teachers, school directors, parents and students, researchers and anyone interested in teaching and digital as well as in continuing education are invited to reflect on the use digital education and teaching through digital at all levels (primary, secondary, higher and social promotion), with a significant part devoted to programming. Many practical training will also be organized.
The event will be organized in 3 days for 4 audiences:
- days dedicated mainly to teachers (Monday 27 August and Tuesday 28 August)
- day open to the general public (Monday 27 August)
- half-days of conferences and activities dedicated to school directors (Monday 27 and Tuesday 28 afternoon)
- day dedicated to scientific research on pedagogy, teaching and digital (Wednesday, August 29)
When and where is it?
Educode 2018 will be held in Brussels Monday 27 August, Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 August 2018.
What do we want to achieve?
- Convince schools, parents and teachers to use KDE Edu applications in school and at home
- Test KDE Edu on a live audience.
- Get feedback from teachers. Find out what they want.
How will we achieve it?
- Run a booth promoting KDE Edu applications
- Run demos in demo area of GCompris, Marble, KAlgebra, Minuet, etc.
- Meeting with teachers, school principal, parents an students.
- Recording students using software, collect feedback.
Who is going?