One of the discussion topics that came up when I visited the blender institute, and at the sprint, was some ways we can improve the website a bit .These were the points of concern for people:
- Website doesn't push the concept of "professional" very much
- News is taking up too much space and gets lost at the bottom.
- Call out social media more as it is important
- Clicking on images on homepage doesn't take you to the correct image, but the gallery
- Refresh artwork
- Make the gallery area more prominent so people see what Krita can do.