- Fix bold lines (BUG 402415).
- Make drawing pixel-perfect.
- Make line width proportional to font size.
- Move relevant code to separate file and namespace.
- Remove code for checking supported line characters from Character class. Information about what is supported is now in one place together width drawing code.
- Remove fontembedder/LineFont files (no longer used).
- Add test script for displaying supported characters table.
- Add triple and quadruple dashes (U+2504...U+250B).
- Change shade block characters (U+2591...U+2593) look. When antialiasing is turned on, shades are drawn as transculent solid rectangles with 25%, 50% and 75% alpha. This matches the characters name/description and their usage. Without antialiasing, previous method with patterns is used.
Font size: 10pt; character width: 8px
Font size: 11pt; character width: 9px
Font size: 12pt; character width: 10px
Font size: 13-14pt; character width: 11px; w/o antialiasing
Font size: 13-14pt; character width: 11px
Font size: 15pt; character width: 12px
Font size: 6-7pt; character width: 5px
Font size: 8-9pt; character width: 7px; w/o antialiasing
Font size: 8-9pt; character width: 7px
Alignment test (8pt)
Note: Copyrights in LineBlockCharactersDrawer.cpp are based on
git blame -w src/TerminalDisplay.cpp executed before moving the code
to a separate file. Years from first/last commit. Authors sorted by
year. Whitespace-only changes were ignored. Maksim's code was commited
by Waldo Bastian who mentioned him as the author in commit message