- User Since
- Aug 6 2017, 9:23 PM (59 w, 5 h)
Oct 4 2017
Hi! my name is Paco and I've started developing for kde two months ago and I'm just getting started... I had worked in other open source project with a smaller scope and, when starting to work with kde what I've missed is:
- when working in little projects and know someone (specially someone who has experience with the project) get stuck is less common and, when getting troubles, you allways have someone with whom have a relationship to ask often without feel dumb
- when working in little projects/hackatons you can easily know more people who is starting as you and you feel you're not the only who is a bit lost in the project...
- when working in little projects is easy to find something you can do and to organice with others to avoid working in the same thing than others, and also is easy to ask 'ey, I'm interesting in this, can you suggest me some issues/tasks to do?' instead of seeing a lot of projects and issues finding something to do.
Sep 10 2017
Aug 27 2017
Aug 23 2017
Should I change something else?
Aug 18 2017
Aug 12 2017
Aug 11 2017
Aug 10 2017
- remove Genre from default views
Aug 9 2017
I've fixed this and send it for review: https://phabricator.kde.org/D7215