Requirements for the Brush HUD
- It should provide the user with easy way of editing the following brush settings:
- SOMETHING ELSE?
- The Brush HUD should be available via some easy shortcut. Which one?
- The properties attached to HUD should be editable with shortcuts.
This is just my draft. You can discard this idea if it is not good enough.
- The Shift+gesture gesture can be split into 1, 2 or 4 sectors. Each sector can be assigned with a brush property.
- The properties can duplicate, then the user has wider area for selection.
- Currently active sector is highlighted (how?)
- Other sectors are grayed out (how?)
- Some sectors might be unavailable in the current brush (how to show that?)
- If the property doesn't affect the outline of the brush, then its value is printed in the center of the HUD
- We can have 1, 2 or 3 HUDs assigned to different shortcuts (what are the defaults?)
- Each brush parameter can be assigned with editing shortcuts.
- Should the user be available to select the step, with which the shortcut modifies the brush?