- use backgroundcontrast effect, improves readability a lot
- non-current actions a bit more translucent
- background is actually black if the color scheme is dark, looks washed out otherwise
- add an OK button, that was complained a lot
- short fade animation at the beginning
Background is quite dark for me now :/
Also, can we perhaps have pressing the arrow keys cancel the timer? It's quite unintuitive that when I press left the label still says "Logging out in n seconds" although Shutdown is highlighted.
From what I can tell KWin doesn't support different background contrasts, ie. once you click Leave you'll change your Panel background contrast.
Bhushan experienced the same when running a plasmoid in plasmoidviewer using a different theme, as soon as a tooltip shows up, it globally changes the contrast.
Don't let Martin see that you animate a window opacity manually
Urgh. Can you add a TODO for Qt 5.8 :)
Isn't it "OK"?
right, i see that the panel gets dark, then suddenly gets ok again as soon i open a panel popup (so reapplies the old contrast on the popup window)
this is quite unexpected, as the contrast values are in an atom that should be per window. Martin, any idea on this?
ok, i'll remove it and then will do a separate review for a logout effect in kwin (that would just be fading that window)