Use the PlasmaComponents.Highlight feature to be consistent with other lists.
you need to rebase on top of master from the remote. This looks to have been branched off of the state of master from last November or something.
Try git pull --rebase origin master That should give you some merge conflicts that you can fix.
Probably your arc diff base target thingy didn't switch and is on the old commit so this includes everything new on the master branch. Specify it manually with arc diff master or arc diff origin/master
Sorry, I had different files with different versions. Now it shows correctly for me, with all files up to date. That said, is it normal that:
- the top elements has a top separator
- icon size of the second element is smaller
? seems wrong to me, but not because of this patch
Couple of notes, as I'm not sure what the aim was here. I have not test it, take them with a grain of salt.
- Highlight area was changed, without changing the click area.
- Connect button pop up area change, was not documented.
- Highlight svg is not consistent with list's highlight. And maybe not always look good. (Although it's designation is pressed, everywhere used as highlight, which is an different story itself.)
- There is code left in various places, listitem.qml possibly could be removed completely now.
The line above, is because you did not build plasma-nm but instead copied the qml files.
See T10470 for the icon size.