For quickly other bugs in PC3
Opened qmlscene on some files
It's only for unit tests anyway
Thanks! It will be easier to test now.
I noticed some issues with certain tests, although most seem to have already existed:
- busyindicator3.qml -> loads, but complains about a binding loop detected for implicitHeight
- button3.qml -> doesn't load, says Label is not a type
- checkbox3.qml -> doesn't load, says Label is not a type
- combobox.qml -> doesn't load, says it cannot assign object to list property children
- progressbar.qml -> loads but complains that root is not defined
- progressbar3.qml -> loads but complains that barSvg is not defined
- radiobutton.qml -> doesn't load, say it expects token , at line 9
- radiobutton3.qml -> doesn't load, says Label is not a type
The ones in bold seem to be related to this patch, but I can fix all of this in a separate patch after this one.
Two curly braces.