Build fails to generate binary resource (breeze-icons.rcc) by default. The proposed patch fixes this by adding the QtCore directory to the qrcAlias command invocation.
- Group Reviewers
- R266:7fea43c57c59: Add PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH to qrcAlias invocation
- In root of breeze-icons project generate the project using CMake with install prefix set
- The resultant makefiles or .vcxproj files should have PATH=<path to qt core> (on Windows) and LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path to qt core> (on Unix)
- Build the install target
- Verify that breeze-icons.rcc was successfully copied to <install prefix>/bin/data/icons/breeze
- Same as 3 but for breeze-icons-dark.rcc
Note: it must be tested when Qt is not already in the PATH or LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Maybe because patches sent through the phabricator web interface have no authorship information. Please revert, apply the same commit again but amend it with the proper authorship information and then commit again.
This breaks builds with CMake 3.5 - 3.7, as $<IF> was only added for CMake 3.8.
See what the official minimum required CMake version 3.5 allows here: