This is the first in a series of revisions modernizing the Kate CMake scripts.
I'm submitting the changes to the addons directory first as they form a
nicely separated list of changes.
Note that if https://phabricator.kde.org/D22698 and
https://phabricator.kde.org/D22699 are merged, most if not all of the
remaining source lists in the addons directory can be removed in favor of
working with targets.
List of changes made:
- Standardize style on two spaces and no whitespace between commands and arguments.
- Remove directory commands in favor of target-based commands as recommended by modern CMake.
- Remove usage of qt5_add_resources in favor of CMAKE_AUTORCC and adding .qrc files directly to a target's sources.
- Remove usage of source lists (where possible) in favor of CMake 3.1's target_sources command.
- Remove the CMake binary directory as an include directory from most addons.
- Remove unnecessary comments, CMake project calls, config files, etc from addon CMake scripts.
- Remove HAVE_CTERMID from config.h and move the check and addition to compile definitions to the project addon CMake script as its only used in the project plugin sources.