- Extensions/workarounds for KF5 classes - I'll fix the classes in KF5 later. This allows to make it work for now.
- Create new KConfigDialog-like class and use it to show existing configuration pages.
- Create KConfigDialogManager-like class for managing QButtonGroups
- Remove help button from configuration dialog. There is nothing about configuration dialog options in the help.
- Rename "File Location" to "Temporary Files" - this page probably will be removed (D20466)
- Enable path selector only when "custom" is selected
- Place paths directly in labels
- Disable all tabbar settings except visibility when visibility is set to "Never"
- Profile Settings
- Use QTreeView instead of QTableView - it highlights whole lines, aligns header names to the left, etc. Basically it looks like lists in file manager or e.g. plugin list in Kate.
- Use (default) QStyledItemDelegate with checkbox instead of custom delegate (tick mark) in favorite/show column. I like this look, but there is a task to standardize list views, so it will probably be changed in future anyway (T10384)
- Change default profile item style - it now has italics font and "(default)" suffix.
- Disable "Delete" button when default profile is selected
- Minor string changes
- Fix shortcuts for invisible profiles (in separate commit) or restore the label on profiles page
- Profile lists changes (show/hide, remove and maybe create) should be applied after clicking apply or ok. This will make it consistent with other options, and make accidental profile removal reversible
- Experiment with embedded edit profile dialog on profiles page and see if it makes sense