- Use custom dialog and configuraton classes, as counterparts from KF5 are bugged. The KF5 versions should be fixed and used here.
- Create new KConfigDialog-like class and use it to show existing configuration pages.
- Create KConfigDialogManager-like class for managing QButtonGroups.
- Remove help button from configuration dialog. There is nothing about configuration dialog options in the help.
- Profile Settings:
- Use QTreeView instead of QTableView - it highlights whole lines, aligns header names to the left, etc. Basically it looks like lists in file manager or e.g. plugin list in Kate.
- Use (default) QStyledItemDelegate with checkbox instead of custom delegate (tick mark) in favorite/show column.
- Change default profile item style - it now has italics font and "(default)" suffix.
- Disable "Delete" button when default profile is selected
- Use slightly extended QKeySequenceEditor. KKeySequenceWidget looks heavily out of place in a tree view. New editor supports some control keys:
- Esc key cancels key capture.
- Del/backspace removes shortcut.
- Enter confirms shortcut immediately.
- Tab/backtab commits currently edited shorcut and moves to next/previous shortcut.
- Shortcuts for non visible profiles use disabled text color.
- Note about visibility and shortcuts
- Rename "File Location" to "Temporary Files"
- Enable path selector only when "custom" is selected
- Place paths directly in labels
- Disable all tabbar settings except visibility when visibility is set to "Never"
- Minor string changes.