Creating a separate object cluttered the console with duplicated debug output and raised a threading error.
According to https://www.dvratil.cz/2015/06/qt-containers-and-c11-range-based-loops this particular example will detach with or without the const intermediate.
- Re-write the file index scheduler. Combine content indexer suspend logic.
- Update the balooctl tool with the changed suspend/resume behaviour.
- Re-order and use IndexerState to prioritize the indexer thread pool.
- Newline and tab fixes.
- Prevent a scheduler race condition.
- Separate runnableStateChanged into two functors.
- Allow the first run indexer to complete before running any other runnables. Prevent the new file and unindexed file runnables from running at the same time.
- Revert "Re-order and use IndexerState to prioritize the indexer thread pool."
- Simplify locking the scheduler.
- Adapt index cleaner to scheduler.