[spam comment removed by sysadmin]
Thu, Aug 29
Apr 3 2019
Mar 24 2019
Jul 21 2018
Jul 10 2018
Jul 7 2018
May 23 2018
- require the use of differential privacy tools (e.g. rappor which is what Chrome and Firefox uses)
Mar 15 2018
Mar 10 2018
Aug 16 2017
Aug 14 2017
Not yet integrated ideas from the kde-community discussion:
- audit log: doesn't conflict, implemented, do we want to make this mandatory?
- revocation support: conflicts with publication
- data license and publication: publication conflicts with revocation, license: CC0 vs CC-BY-SA?
- data retention limits: conflicts with publication
- allow unique identification: requested by Kexi, conflicts with publication as this could be considered personal data
Aug 13 2017
Draft sent to email@example.com.
Jul 27 2017
Done for notification popup.
Jul 26 2017
Could be done as custom UI in system settings containing a hardcoded list of Plasma data sources. Would still need a communication between system settings and the plasma process to notify about settings changes.